Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Counting the Days 'Til Roland Duchatelet Sells Charlton Athletic

Comments

• Options
    Day 2237
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck
  • Options
    Can't you put him out with the bins?
    Oh windywetfuck
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    Can't you put him out with the bins?
    Oh windywetfuck
    If only....
  • Options
    Day 2238.
    He’s still here.
    Ohfloodyfuck
  • Options
    Day 2239 and 2240
    He’s still here.
    Oh weekendlongfuck

• Options
    3blokes said:
    Day 2239 and 2240
    He’s still here.
    Oh weekendlongfuck

Those were the days, my lot younger days...😉

but yes BO please do now Fuckityrightoffski
  • Options
    Day 2241
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck
  • Options
    Day 2242.
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck.
  • Options
    Roland is likely to reign back his everyday involvement with the club as the Festive period nears and concentrates on his Santa Claus duties...
  • Options
    Roland is likely to reign back his everyday involvement with the club as the Festive period nears and concentrates on his Santa Claus duties...
    Yes, Grinch duties call  :#
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If that means Roland & his chief elf Tommy are bringing us reinforcements for the rest of the season - or better still, he and his bean-counter Lieven are filling our Christmas stocking with a sensible, interested new owner - then I'll let him off.
  • Options
    Day 2243.
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck
  • Options
    Day 2244.
    He’s still here.
    Ohbinfuck
  • Options
    He is still here isn’t he. Goodness knows why. 

Steve Gallen suggests Duchatelet needs to understand that Lee Lee Lee Bowyer should be signed up to a long term contract suggesting we sing this out at games which Duchatelet watches at some point in his busy week. 

I agree that Lee should be on a longer term contract. Not really sure that Duchatelet should need prompting to offer this.

However, rather  than sending Roland the traditional ‘fuck off now’ Christmas card maybe we should use the festive season in a positive way and ask Duchatelet to reward those who will reward him. 

Any positive Christmas cards can be, by individuals, sent to Stayen at ‘stadium KSTVV, Tiensesteenweg 168, Sint-Truiden, Belgium‘ or potentially directly to Duchatelet if I can be bothered to look up his address. 
  • Options
    Day 2245
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck
  • Options
    He is still here isn’t he. Goodness knows why. 

Steve Gallen suggests Duchatelet needs to understand that Lee Lee Lee Bowyer should be signed up to a long term contract suggesting we sing this out at games which Duchatelet watches at some point in his busy week. 

I agree that Lee should be on a longer term contract. Not really sure that Duchatelet should need prompting to offer this.

However, rather  than sending Roland the traditional ‘fuck off now’ Christmas card maybe we should use the festive season in a positive way and ask Duchatelet to reward those who will reward him. 

Any positive Christmas cards can be, by individuals, sent to Stayen at ‘stadium KSTVV, Tiensesteenweg 168, Sint-Truiden, Belgium‘ or potentially directly to Duchatelet if I can be bothered to look up his address. 
    36 het kerkhof
    2e hol aan de rechterkant
    krypt lane
    belgië
    europa
    de wereld  

Sent him a bucket of shit once...
  • Options
    I think if I were RD, I would dump unopened anything with a UK stamp on it!

Come to think, maybe that's what happened over LB's contract last summer?  On the other hand, perhaps that would have had a French stamp, and perhaps a slightly fishy odour.   :)

Interesting Gallen appears to have swallowed RD's line about watching a live (or even recorded) feed of matches...  somebody needs to send him the evidence to the contrary!

In the meantime it looks as though the nearest we are coming to a new owner is one he pi$$ed off this summer, when Cardiff visit us tomorrow.  Ohffffff...iddlesticks
  • Options
    Day 2246 and 2247.
    He’s still here.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck.
  • Options
    Be patient 3blokes. 
    He can't live forever. 
  • Options
    Apparently Uncle Roland is demanding 60 million 😮
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SIXTY FUCKING MILLION BLEEDING QUID?????
  • Options
    Well I think I’m going to go round demanding 10 million for my shed from now on from everyone I meet. Just to feel what’s like to be completely divorced from reality.
    i bet it’s all right once you get used to it.
  • Options
    Day 2248
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck
  • Options
    Day 2249.
    He’s still here.
    Oh fuck
  • Options
    3blokes said:
    Well I think I’m going to go round demanding 10 million for my shed from now on from everyone I meet. Just to feel what’s like to be completely divorced from reality.
    i bet it’s all right once you get used to it.
    If I don't take my medication I end up being the person on the bus that no one wants to sit next to. What's wrong with singing 'aint no mountain high enough'? I thought it would help cheer people up. Roland needs meds
  • Options
    Don’t worry, Arsene, I’ll join in with the chorus  ;)
  • Options
    Day 2250.
    He’s still here.
    Oh midweek fuck
  • Options
    Day 2251.
    He’s still here.
    Oh longtimefuck
  • Options
    Day 2252.
    He’s still here.
    Oh another Black Friday fuck
  • Options
    Come on 3 Blokes, looking forward to your final rendition on this thread.