Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would ya?

edited May 2016 in General Charlton
Would ya rather our manager next season be...

SCP or SCW?

And why?

Comments

• SCP, because it would mean Roland was selling.
  • Wilder. Purely because I think Powell was treated appallingly last time and doesn't deserve that again.
  • Chris Powell...

He's done it before, he's Charlton through and through and I question CW's loyalty
  • Chris Powell...

He's done it before, he's Charlton through and through and I question CW's loyalty

I don't think there's any question about CW's loyalty, if he's prepared to leave the club and players who won promotion for him, for a bigger salary, he hasn't got any!
  • Nearly flagged this.
  • CP. A man who would not work for a regime such as this. I question WIlder's integrity as to why he is, for me it's simple - bigger wages and a good stepping stone. He has been non-league and bottom of the FL pyramid for his entire managerial career. I have no real problem with him accepting it to better his career, but any real fan's man (CW is not - he's a football man who would happily blame fans if things are going wrong) would not work under this regime.
  • CW, Powell was taking us down, at least we managed to scrape through another 2 championship seasons with the other 47 managers/coaches/interim caretakers at the helm.

He hasn't exactly pulled up trees since he left us either, whereas Wilder has been successful at both Oxford and Northampton
  • Can we add Jimmy Seed to the list ?
  • Curbs too?
  • If Wilder joins and is allowed to build his own squad with no interference, then this season will be an anomaly. If we get back up, Roland will absolutely revert to type (the experiment)- he doesn't buy football clubs for footballing success.
  • Sponsored links:

• Curbs too?

And Karel Fraeye