Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nine wins in a season.

Nine wins, Nine wins, in a season.
Nine wins, nine wins, I say
Nine wins, nine wins in a season,
Playing football the Roland way!

This got an airing by some mates and I in the pun after the match. It followed the Burnley fans singing their 23 undefeated song. They found it pretty funny and joined in with us!

Comments

• edited May 2016

Nine wins, Nine wins, in a season.

This got an airing by some mates and I in the pun after the match. It followed the Burnley fans singing their 23 undefeated song. They found it pretty funny and joined in with us!

I know its a laugh a minute in the Pun,
    but i thought you would have gone to the Pub !

• This is hilarious in the pub... Mind you so is my mother in law.
  • Nine wins, Nine wins, in a season.

To the tune of?
  • Keep St George in my heart

To the tune of?
    The same as the 23 undefeated song sung by the Burnley fans. And Arsenal fans sing something similar.

It's the tune from one of those songs we all sang in primary school. Give me oil in my lamp or something like that.

• Sing hosanna
  • Sing hosanna

That that one!
  • Hmm could catch on.

How about a chorus.

Fuck off, Roland
    Fuck off, Roland
    Fuck off Roland, back to Belgian shores

Fuck off, Roland
    Fuck off, Roland
    You're not wanted any more.

Alternative last line:

And take that stupid smirking whore.

• The juices are flowing now :-)

Nine wins in a season keeps him happy
    Nine wins, nine wins, that's all.
    Nine wins in a season keeps him happy
    'Cos the owner is a fucking tool.

Chorus.................
  • Unbelievable! Brilliant!
  • Sponsored links:

• Unbelievable! Brilliant!

Shouldn't be too difficult to get that one going.

To the tune of?
    The same as the 23 undefeated song sung by the Burnley fans. And Arsenal fans sing something similar.

It's the tune from one of those songs we all sang in primary school. Give me oil in my lamp or something like that.

Keep St George in my heart

Never heard of it, never sang it in primary school, but just searched for it and, yes, the words fit very well.

To the tune of?

Keep St George in my heart

Never heard of it, never sang it in primary school, but just searched for it and, yes, the words fit very well.
    I remember my kids singing it at a kafflik school.

I think it started.... With a song in my heart keep me happy, with a song in my heart I pray.

Something along those lines.

The chorus is, Sing Hosanna... etc.