Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just for my sanity - do you ever login to CL and just imagine there is a thread called "RD GONE"?

Or, is it just me?

Comments

• Walk through the door at 6pm..

...wife is STILL here.
  • Aargh, don't give @cafcfan any more bright ideas
  • Yh followed by - not our RD etc etc.

One of those really funny joke ones.
  • I do actually, especially on the rare occasions when I haven't been on for at least a day.
    The thing is, one day that will be a real thread and with that thought I'm going to have another drink.
    Good luck to us all.
  • Every day for over 2 years.
  • For the sake of my sanity, can you tell me is it normal to have a recurring dream where I garrotte a 69 year old man with my boot laces?
  • All day every day.
  • Only in my dreams.
  • Sponsored links:

• na cos I've got my password saved so I don't need to log in
  • No I'm just here for the Would Ya's. What happened to them? Place has gone to pot.
  • Yep. Day in outDAY everR timeOI log in to CL, alwAYS CHECK The styicky threads in the hope thyve gone
  • cafctom said:

No I'm just here for the Would Ya's. What happened to them? Place has gone to pot.

Can imagine the would ya threads almost resemble Charltons player recruitment a strategy at the moment.
  • edited May 2016
    Everyday. But I am not greedy. If the headline was Katrien has been sacked it would keep me going all summer
  • edited May 2016
  • cafctom said:

No I'm just here for the Would Ya's. What happened to them? Place has gone to pot.

They get sunk now. Can you fucking believe it. Place is worse than SE7.
  • edited May 2016

Yep. Day in outDAY everR timeOI log in to CL, alwAYS CHECK The styicky threads in the hope thyve gone

Is that a message for the Soviet agent?
  • Uboat said:

Yep. Day in outDAY everR timeOI log in to CL, alwAYS CHECK The styicky threads in the hope thyve gone

Is that a message for the Soviet agent?
    Oops, I was pissed last night, don't even remember posting that lol
  • Sponsored links:

• About 10 times a day. No exaggeration.
  • edited May 2016
    Absolutely! I also check companies house regularly for the resignation of KM be it fact or fiction.
  • Sometimes when you log in and you get the 'oops site down' or whatever it is I wonder if the site has crashed due to all the traffic because RD has sold/died. Unfortunately when it does connect I am always disappointed.
  • Yep and more than once a day! I sometimes find myself saying a silent prayer as the computer gets going! Living in hope...
  • Sometimes when you log in and you get the 'oops site down' or whatever it is I wonder if the site has crashed due to all the traffic because RD has sold/died. Unfortunately when it does connect I am always disappointed.

....................& that's the message I got last night before going to bed, I was tossing & turning for well over an hour you know !!
  • What you do in the privacy of your own bedroom is none of our business! LOL
  • - do you ever login to CL and just imagine there is a thread called "RD GONE"?

every day without fail (we don't do failure obv...)