Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Centre Circle Event Management - Blue Jacket Stewards on Saturday

A lot of people are complaining about their actions from Saturday. Link below for contact details if you wish to raise your complaints directly with them.

http://www.centre-circle.co.uk/contact.asp

Comments

• edited May 2016
    They seem to make their involvement at Charlton as a form of selling point, like a testimonial without the testimonial:
    We supply door supervisors to Charlton Athletic. We also provide trained, qualified close protection officers.
  • Am I rite that John Little is a Director for them?
  • Gumbo said:

Am I rite that John Little is a Director for them?

• Gumbo said:

Yep, from company formation - down as "Safety Officer". Was his role at CAFC contracted out to these guys then?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05447094/officers
  • Gumbo said:

Wouldn't surprise me, while I appreciate that some hold him in high regard, in my dealing with him he came across as a jumped up bully boy lying little shit.
  • Gumbo said:

Wouldn't surprise me, while I appreciate that some hold him in high regard, in my dealing with him he came across as a jumped up bully boy lying little shit.
    Agree. Good riddance.
  • edited May 2016
    It does seem a tad dubious that he's been a Director of the company that's been supplying stewards, but apart from that I don't know anything about the chap. I was under the impression he was well received.

No point slagging off those who have left to be fair. We've got enough of a task on our hands as it?
  • Gumbo said:

I imagine that perceptions of JL would vary depending on the context in which you met him. Some fans were giving Mick Everett dogs abuse on Saturday, which is absolutely laughable if you know Mick.

JL was employed by Charlton as safety officer; Centre Circle is a firm that hires trained stewards out to various venues, including Charlton.
  • I imagine that perceptions of JL would vary depending on the context in which you met him. Some fans were giving Mick Everett dogs abuse on Saturday, which is absolutely laughable if you know Mick.

Another example of what the Duchatalet era has done to us. It has made anyone close to the club into an enemy in the eyes of some. Sad, sad times.
  • Sponsored links:

• The bloke on the left was the one who took the first pitch invader out which some might argue was not a surprise but he then proceeded to go to the front of A & B block and manhandle more fans . He was up for a ruck all afternoon .
    They are just hired Thugs.

• I don't think some of those stewards had ever been to The Valley before, including this bloke.
  • The point of the thread was to show contact details if anyone has any complaints. I had no idea that John Little is part of this company. Could be Syd Little for all I care, but what was seen going on in the directors box with ex directors as per one example was out of order.

If you wish to complain see the front of the thread.
  • Gumbo said:

I'm sure John will cry himself to sleep tonight having read that.

Laughing that is
  • Gumbo said:

I imagine that perceptions of JL would vary depending on the context in which you met him. Some fans were giving Mick Everett dogs abuse on Saturday, which is absolutely laughable if you know Mick.

JL was employed by Charlton as safety officer; Centre Circle is a firm that hires trained stewards out to various venues, including Charlton.
    Always found John Little to be sound, even in difficult circumstances.

Very sad to hear that Mick Everett was getting stick from some as when I was being spoken to by some not very pleasant stewards, Mick came up and was his usual top man self, even in what was an obviously trying situation.
  • Gumbo said:

Laughing that is

Gumbo said:

Laughing that is
    I couldn't give a shit what he does or what you think.
  • Gumbo said:

Laughing that is

Gumbo said:

Laughing that is
    Well, there's something we agree on then
  • Gumbo said:

Laughing that is

Gumbo said:

Laughing that is
    Well, there's something we agree on then
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Ooooh someone's having a tiff :wink: