Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So what are our players under contract doing

The head coach has gone, the season is over.

Usually in recent seasons each player has been given a fitness regime to follow and targets to achieve by the beginning of training for next season.

So what now, do they all hang around waiting for the new coach or does Simon Clark take charge or????????????????????????

Comments

• I guess they'll be given their fitness regime for the summer and have been dismissed so that they can go on holiday.

They were only asked to hang around until after the 13th in case any games got abandoned yet because that didnt happen I guess no one will be at the training ground in a couple of days
  • All round Igor's house for KFC on a Monday, Domino's on a Tuesday, McD's on a .... etc etc.
  • Most will be doing nothing.......much like when they were playing.
  • Has Diarra got another year or is he gone? Surely JBG will be sold but Tex? Also Bauer unlikely to be fit before window closes. Roly won't to get his money back on Igor after recent displays but when he gets his pace back, he will tear up L1. Who else may stay?
  • edited May 2016
    Mate bumped into a first team player under contract for a season or so more in a cafe near sidcup this morning
    He didn't know where his future was(agents/advisers will sort) and he was gutted about relegation and really gutted for the fans
    Said the whole set up a joke and he's as confused as the fans as to what Roland's game is
    My mate told him to run for the hills away from the madhouse
    And the worse thing the player said was "you know i really don't think they're gonna sell up"
    Something cheery to hear
  • Beckboy said:

All round Igor's house for KFC on a Monday, Domino's on a Tuesday, McD's on a .... etc etc.

Making love to Katrien on a Friday
    Chill on a Saturday
  • They've spread out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why have our players been told that they can't go on holiday until after this weekend?
  • Why have our players been told that they can't go on holiday until after this weekend?

Think this was mentioned on another thread. In case the Burnley game had to be replayed.

• All round Igor's house for KFC on a Monday, Domino's on a Tuesday, McD's on a .... etc etc.

So Igor is not changing his diet for the close season!