Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burnley pics

Sorry thought I would start a separate thread purely for sharing pics / videos of Burnley hope to see some from Burnley supporters to. imageimage

Comments

• Made me chuckle.
    Yes chuck all the pics in here.
  • edited May 2016
    On the pitch..image
  • Jason taking applause.image
  • Katrien's idea of crowd control!image
  • edited May 2016
  • edited May 2016
  • TELTEL
    edited May 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2016
    rananegra said:

Is the guy with the Sofa Store t-shirt touting for business?

Quick, someone get Tony on the phone - I think I've spotted the instigator!

On a more serious note, I didn't realise Harvey's pulled out of the Sofa sponsorship. There's no mention of Harvey's at all on the club site, and apparently it changed to GreenInc.. Perhaps that's why our sofa changed colour?

• rananegra said:

Is the guy with the Sofa Store t-shirt touting for business?

One of the many things that made me laugh on Saturday, the irony that Sofa Store sponsor Burnley.
  • Again on a serious note, saw this on youtube. Great video from a young Burnley lad. He will remember Saturday for ever and good luck to him. What really angers me is what have our lads got to look forward to? My Dad had the FA Cup, I saw promotion to the Premiership and although they have seen Chris Powell take us back to the Championship, the future looks very bleak at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeMTSl_Z1aI

• Again on a serious note, saw this on youtube. Great video from a young Burnley lad. He will remember Saturday for ever and good luck to him. What really angers me is what have our lads got to look forward to? My Dad had the FA Cup, I saw promotion to the Premiership and although they have seen Chris Powell take us back to the Championship, the future looks very bleak at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeMTSl_Z1aI

Not a bad idea doing vids like that.

He's got ads linked. Don't know how much money you can make from certain amount of hits but must be making something.

If well edited and interesting, even if the football itself is piss poor, a fan that goes away next season could do 10mins worth of away day footage and link it to this site.

Depending on success and entertainment, you've got a garunteed amount of views per week.