Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VIDEO: 'The Duchatelet Effect'

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely excellent. And heart-wrenching.
  • Options
    Excellent video.
    You put it together brilliantly.
    Amazingly as others have said, there are so many other things that could have been included such as the 2 percent or the puppy farm comments.
  • Options
    Brilliant video.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    My word the plan was to have a half time dance off for a chance to sit in the sofa.
    Is definitely weird.

A fantastic video and thanks for posting. Such a fantastic resume of the many horrors committed by the 'senior management team' of morons.
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant. Great job.
  • Options
    Thank you for making this. This is my end of season video.

#rolandout
  • Options

Thank you for making this. This is my end of season video.

#rolandout

Well, I mean it's not mine, it's yours but... Never mind.
  • Options
    None of those managers had a chance.
  • Options
    Yes, this video is Brilliant. Sums it up perfectly. So sad but, what a bunch of supporters we have!!!!!!!!

Brilliant
  • Options
    excellent video, just missing the Sir Alex Ferguson quote.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

excellent video, just missing the Sir Alex Ferguson quote.

I know! I was gutted when I found out that was only 'reported' by media outlets and we didn't have the actual soundbyte or a video....
  • Options
    Brilliant video but as a summary it doesn't catch the little things like Rolands statement, karel being interim for so long, backroom staff leaving/bring forced out, powell being told which players to play, players arriving from Belgium, etc
  • Options
    Top work.

So much great creative work from our fans. This is how we keep the club's soul alive. Thank you, all of you.
  • Options
    Well done, this is brilliant. That quote of KMs's when she talks about the 5 managers all being right at the time because we improved, have to be up there with the great lies of our times. "I'll still love you in the morning", "The cheque is in the mail" and "I'm from Head Office and I'm here to help you".
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Strange to write 'excellent' to such a dispiriting video, but it truly brought home the wretchedness of it all. Well done.
    Edit: as dispiriting a viewing as it is,like all the best lampooning it was peppered with humour.RD and KM laughing at RM's talk of the Academy and Luzon's umming and ahhing over why he decided to come to Charlton were priceless...
  • Options
    That was Seth, Cherry O.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Great vid all round.

From day one of when Katrien arrives she looks good normal and healthy and has already aged terribly in only 2 years.

My word the plan was to have a half time dance off for a chance to sit in the sofa.

I remember when I first saw Pie Cam at half time and wanted the world to end there and then.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

That was Seth, Cherry O.

Thanks. Pure genius!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent video TYVM
  • Options
    Brilliant. Wish I had the talent to do things like this.
  • Options
    Truly sad and at the same time a brilliant film.
    I would like all the other fanzine sites to see this.
    Not getting any younger and unless these people sell up
    I can't see me ever going to the Valley again.
    They have truly killed a great club!
    (Season ticket holder from 1986 until last season)
  • Options

Best tragic movie since Polanski's Macbeth.
  • Options
    Another excellent production; probably the best yet - well done everyone involved.
  • Options
    the fan that dances the most wins a place on the sofa, that sort of thing belongs down at selhurst.
  • Options
    Some of the mock up posters and designs on this blog have been brilliant in recent months but this short film (and the very clever editing) takes the Valley creativity levels to new heights. CAFC the club where all the talent is (or should that read as was) on the terraces.
  • Options
    Good effort.
    Not a critisism but when watching the Murray bit about keeping the youngsters for longer, the first thing that entered my mind was Meire's statement at the conference about us watching the future premiership stars. Would have fitted in well after and been telling.
  • Options
    I haven't been to a home game all year. Went to one away game. In fact I aint been to more than 5 games in the last 3 years. BUT I have just seen that video and my blood is absolutely boiling. Especially the bit where that fucking 2 bob bit of marketing speak no good cunt talks about customers and compares a club that has been through what we have to going to the CINEMA That tart doesn't realise that English football is NOT about pie charts and fucking revenue streams but about belonging and passion and love and community. I feel sorry for her in a way as she must be begging the Belgian knob to get her out of this surely?

In a very weird way it has made me more interested in going again. Maybe it brings back memories of the back to the valley campaign in me, but we won that and can win this.

• Options
    Only just caught up with this. Hope it's not too late to say brilliant stuff. Congrats to all involved in the making of it.

If only Doucbag and Squirrel Face would have worked with the fans all this creative brilliance could have been theirs. Instead they have managed through their stupidity to bring all this huge creative talent down on them. The fools.