Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Funny Moments from Last Game of the Season

2»

Comments

• Options
    'Roland Out' scarves. Thank you to @BartleyPark for producing these wonderful scarves. We waved ours throughout the match and being near the directors box, they were noticed by many in there.
  • Options
    The Liar banner was pure genius.
    The sofa annihilation and the fact Burnley's shirt sponsor is 'Sofa Store'!
    The banners were amazing generally and showed the humour of fans.
  • Options
    Definitely the LIAR banner and its being shuffled into position.
  • Options

'Roland Out' scarves. Thank you to @BartleyPark for producing these wonderful scarves. We waved ours throughout the match and being near the directors box, they were noticed by many in there.

Saw these. I want one! Are they any left? Can I buy one?
  • Options

Saw these. I want one! Are they any left? Can I buy one?
    I saw those and would love to buy one as well, any chance?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    When the Burnley fans ran on the pitch there was a man who must have been in his forties, who decided that he and his young son would do a lap of honour of their own. Just them two - slowly walking along the East Stand clapping everyone else in the stadium.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:

The amnesty bins outside the turnstiles. Did the club really believe people were going to put items in there!!

Any old iron!!

More to the point, they would form a rather useful arsenal given they were unsecured.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Someone chucked on a flip-flop. Highly offensive to Muslims.

Flip-flops clearly the way to go. One of those blue bad boys nearly made it to the centre circle.
  • Options
    How do I save this thread? Great stuff.

Hilarious how they were so concerned about our fans they forgot Burnley had won the Championship and were likely to stream onto the pitch. They are on another level of stupid.
  • Options
    Right a bit
  • Options
    At the first throw in of the game, a young boy infront of me (about 11) threw his season ticket onto the pitch. It landed perfectly at the feet of Diarra who delayed his throw, looked over his shoulder at the boy and smiled.
  • Options

Can I just, for the sake of historical record, make it clear the shuffling was unintended. We thought stewards would be on us like flies on shit so the plan was to just unfurl it ASAP and cable tie it to the only bit of rail on the press gantry.
    When no stewards even looked our way, despite of the chuckle brothers difficulty we had unfurling it, we decided to follow the advice of the people in the West lower who kindly shouted "not us you muppet. she's fucking over there" and followed the helpful arm directions of the East stand.
    Solid team effort on locating her.

I must say you are very modest. If it had been me that thought up such a brilliant stunt I would be milking it for all its worth.
    Congrats again!