Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Make some money

1. Hardly any fans will attend home games. The valley will have the worst atmosphere since the club started. It will be like a reserve game where you hear absolutely everything the players shout at each other.

2. F*ck knows who the manager will be - less stability, less attractive place to play football.

3. Player recruitment will - I'm guessing have a heavy influence on our dreadful pointless non ambitious budget because no ones turning up, sponsors and merch will take an even further hit. Revenue will be less then half of what it is now. The idea of a self sustainable club is a very good one. In Roland's case, it's just an idea because he's not very good at making it happen.

4. The cost of running Charlton, in Roland's eyes will not be justify-able. He will cut us into little pieces if necessary. He also now hates the fans and has already lost everyone's respect via British media, he no longer has any of that to lose now.

Depending on the Skybet odds - they maybe surprisingly kind, or shop around different bookies.

I'd whack at least £50 on Charlton getting relegated next season. Usually I find the thought of betting either for or against Charlton in any way a horrific one, but now it's just a simple case of no longer caring.

Bet on us getting relegated and you may receive a nice chunk of cash to make up for the wasted money and hours you've spent over the last 2 years watching Charlton which was simply just a continuously failing experiment from the word go.

Comments

• Agreed with your thinking.

If everyone that has ever had a season ticket spent the money they would have and put that in the protest fund. So basically the protest fund has the equivalent of a 1/3rd of charltons revenue, as Katrien so nicely puts it.

We force every single game down the toilet with point dedcuction, as you say. Where likely to just be shit anyway so the players will do the work for us.

We will have quite a large sum to put it all on us being relegated.

The protest fund could have in the region of £300,000 after everyone puts in.

The odds could be a kind 25/1...and it works.

The Charlton fan Hierchy could use 7.5mil to takeover a well thought out up an coming profitable business. Then the money is tied up....and hopefully making more money.

I don't know what could possibly happen next....but the end result is a very unlikely like dream of the fans buying charlton, then selling to Varney an co but keeping a place on the board as all non executive directors.....

• Huskaris said:

Brilliant. I'll put £100k on it if everyone's in agreement. We can get C4FC4LIF3 to organise the pitch invasions

Was thinking C4FCLIF3 to be the puppet CEO under charlton fanbase owned regime. He would make a good liar.

Good for when the owners decide to make PL54 the new head coach instead of everyone's no1 choice, a 70 year old curbs. Sounds rather toxic.

^ it's all starting to make sense.
  • Why would Rolly take 7.5 million when he wont take 38?
  • You'd all fail the fit and proper persons test

I'm pretty sure this isn't the main part of the scenario that is questionable

shine166 said:

Why would Rolly take 7.5 million when he wont take 38?

I'm pretty sure this isn't the main part of the scenario that is questionable
    I'm pretty sure it's considered unrealistic and non do-able.