Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sofa RIP

Comments

• Options
    wait ... what if there are two sofas !! and it's twin will reappear next season. I feel another invasion coming on.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    There you go you Belgian twats, don't say I never do anything for you...

http://www.jdupholsterers.co.uk/

NOW DO ONE!
  • Options
    JorgeC said:

wait ... what if there are two sofas !! and it's twin will reappear next season. I feel another invasion coming on.

There was a white one at some point during the season.
  • Options

You might think you were clever destroying that sofa, but we'll probably end up with an interim couch now.

Genius.
  • Options

IMO that was a fitting end to something which has become symbolic with our current ineffective CEO who hopefully will take that very personally.

The destruction of that created one of the biggest cheers of the afternoon, and I just hope she was witnessing it. More than likely not, as if her goons had any nous they would have whisked her away quickly.

Totally agree. That fucking sofa is symbolic of how out of touch they are with us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But mean to get KAG and Sarr to clean it up
  • Options
    Stig said:

olster said:

Highlight of the season.

I can't be the only one to have taken some home. One for the museum.

Yeah, I stuffed a bit into my back pocket. Got to say, it was a very comfortable journey home.
    Was it a unique fan experience?
  • Options
    sofa so good, keep these puns coming. The destruction of the sofa was so inspired, huge respect to all of the protagonists.
  • Options
    Halix said:

Gonna be a bit of a bugger getting a refund back now from DFS.

That deposit's gone mate.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Had to laugh at the bloke in the White Swan selling 'a bit of the sofa' for 50 quid.

more expensive than the Berlin wall
  • Options
    Burnley are sponsored by a sofa company perhaps they'll send us a new one for next season.
  • Options
    Katrien (or emergency comms man) said recently that they were considering what to replace the reviled sofa with.

At least now they won't need to pay for the tipping costs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

JorgeC said:

There was a white one at some point during the season.
    I thought the sofa was white, how long did we have the red one for, or did KM switch them so her favourite white one would not get hurt
  • Options
    omg ... she played the old double sofa bluff routine
  • Options
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    did anyone check it conformed to EU health and safety standards before it was ripped to shreds? I would hate to think it wasn't flame retardent...
  • Options
    JorgeC said:

Vincenzo said:

Had to laugh at the bloke in the White Swan selling 'a bit of the sofa' for 50 quid.

more expensive significant than the Berlin wall
  • Options
    This is the funniest thread I've EVER read on CharltonLife.

Thanks for the laughs everyone. I needed it.
  • Options
    It will be fighting fit again once it's been given some castors oil.