Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Creating a stink

Out of interest how long does the smell of tiny stink bombs last if released in an area serving food? You know the small ones that fit in a sock, purse or wallet.

Comments

• I thought you was planning on blocking the toilet with a massive log!!!!
  • Remember from school days that they could gas out the bus pretty quick!
  • There are a lot (I'm talking several hundred) stink bombs available on request very close to the Valley, if anyone fancies making a bit of a stink in the club shop or other commercial/operational areas - or in the Directors box
  • Simple. 7-8 pints and 4-5 double vodkas and monster.

Generally creates enoigh stink to burn the retinas out of your nearest and dearest.
  • Certainly a group should pay a visit to crossbars afterwards & drop a few each
  • edited May 2016
    Davo55 said:

There are a lot (I'm talking several hundred) stink bombs available on request very close to the Valley, if anyone fancies making a bit of a stink in the club shop or other commercial/operational areas - or in the Directors box

Stinks in there already. (the director's box.)
  • Thinking of taking some old pants along to 'join' the debris on the pitch, they'll certainly cause a stink!
  • Thinking of taking some old pants along to 'join' the debris on the pitch, they'll certainly cause a stink!

You better bring a hammer and chisel as well so you can get them off.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think the Belgian bullshit is enough.
  • They do, but not for very long. Try and smuggle a carrier bag full of horse shit instead.

There's a coach load arriving in the the home dressing room later