Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Support the team, not the regime...

I thought I'd ask this, before the final game of the season...

Presumably, after the events of the Brighton game, this statement doesn't exist anymore?

Comments

• Nah sorry Katrien
  • I thought I'd ask this, before the final game of the season...

Presumably, after the events of the Brighton game, this statement doesn't exist anymore?

What events?
  • Seriously?

Throwing a ball on the pitch when we were 2-1 down, and in an attacking position?

And later, again when in an attacking position, throwing a smoke bomb on the pitch.

It's just if that's what's going to happen, I won't bother going to the game. I want my team to have a chance of getting a result.

Get a result? Where have you been for 8 months? We couldn't get a result against mk Dons and Bolton. Why do you think tomorrow will be different.

We had the ball in brightons half when the smoke bomb was thrown, not attacking. There is a difference
  • Seriously?

Throwing a ball on the pitch when we were 2-1 down, and in an attacking position?

And later, again when in an attacking position, throwing a smoke bomb on the pitch.

It's just if that's what's going to happen, I won't bother going to the game. I want my team to have a chance of getting a result.

Get a result? Where have you been for 8 months? We couldn't get a result against mk Dons and Bolton. Why do you think tomorrow will be different.

We had the ball in brightons half when the smoke bomb was thrown, not attacking. There is a difference
    So, I'm not allowed to hope my team will win then...
  • Who cares? The team are relegated and most of them will be off.

If they win it will be a bonus, but compared to taking another step towards ridding ourselves of the evil tyrant it is insignificant.
  • I'm not sure how anyone can care about the result tomorrow. Even if we win it's a 'meh' feeling.
  • Supporting the team, and the club, is going after the regime, as intelligently, vocally, and lawfully as possible.

The only way Charlton will win is to get rid of the Duchatelet cabal.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2-1 down when we were already relegated. Anyway we wouldn't have scored anyway.
  • Nah sorry Katrien

Isn't she West Stand Loopy?
  • I thought I'd ask this, before the final game of the season...

For one final time this season:

THE TEAM IS THE REGIME!!!!
  • edited May 2016

Seriously?

There can only be one result we all want and that has nothing to do with what's going on on the pitch.

• Seriously?

Yeah if only that hadn't happened we'd be safe as houses in mid table now. Might be worth not bothering then tomorrow.
  • Seriously?

I think the team might have had more "chance of getting a result" this season if they'd not suffered constant personnel changes, as opposed to the odd ball/flare landing on the pitch.
  • The whole point of the protests is so that we can get a club back to a position where it can win games more often.

But ah well, at least some got the chance to sit and watch us beat Middlesbrough for the last 15 minutes. That all counts for so much now doesn't it?
  • What's the point of supporting the team now? We're dead and buried. It's all about the regime now.
  • cafctom said:

But ah well, at least some got the chance to sit and watch us beat Middlesbrough for the last 15 minutes. That all counts for so much now doesn't it?

Yeah but we hadn't won for a long long time

Some of the lamest supporters in the world