Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton Argus

2»

Comments

• Brilliant stuff
  • Perhaps after the friendly (if it happens) we could go on a "bender" round Kemp Town
  • I don't do Twitter (and I know that this was not the reason for the advert at all, it was a genuine message of our thanks) but has anyone passed it on to the sports desks of the nationals or Sky?
  • I don't do Twitter (and I know that this was not the reason for the advert at all, it was a genuine message of our thanks) but has anyone passed it on to the sports desks of the nationals or Sky?

Well done to those responsible too btw!
  • edited May 2016
    A true football fans united gesture - classy.

• 'should have been in the Croydon advertiser'

made me laugh.
  • I don't really understand why patrons of one restaurant would wish patrons of another well. This is all very unique.

CARD really are a class act, they should hire themselves out like the A-team once this is all done with. It's pretty much them and the Upbeats in the list of things Charlton fans can feel proud of at the moment.
  • Curb_It said:

Ahem point of order before anyone jumps on that comment, albeit jokey or not. I believe a few CARD members threw their own money into a pot to buy volunteers a drink. I certainly didn't release any cash from the Protest Fund for beer.

Believe me I didn't!

Once they move on we might have some money left to spend some of the leftover cash on one massive party!!

Gin, however....
  • Sponsored links:

• My pre season ante post on Boro to be promoted . Means I hope Boro smash the granny out of Brighton !
  • My pre season ante post on Boro to be promoted . Means I hope Boro smash the granny out of Brighton !

That's why I hate betting - it makes you want stuff to happen that normally you wouldn't want to. Though should boro do it, at least knowing a fellow Addick has won a few quid will be something to smile about.
  • Curb_It said:

Ahem point of order before anyone jumps on that comment, albeit jokey or not. I believe a few CARD members threw their own money into a pot to buy volunteers a drink. I certainly didn't release any cash from the Protest Fund for beer.

Believe me I didn't!

Once they move on we might have some money left to spend some of the leftover cash on one massive party!!

When they move on, I'll think about matching my previous donations to help fund one massive party.

I just hope they leave sooner rather than later because after a couple of years this could lead to insolvency proceedings....
  • Macronate said:

Nug said:

Macronate said:

how much did that cost?

what with the beer, jolly ups to Belgium and all the rest of it.......... :smile:

It was a personal donation from a fan that paid for the ad.
    nice one.
    And those of us who went to Belgium paid for all our food, drink, petrol, accomodation, &c. ourselves.
  • Curb_It said:

Believe me I didn't!

When they move on, I'll think about matching my previous donations to help fund one massive party.

I just hope they leave sooner rather than later because after a couple of years this could lead to insolvency proceedings....

It might cater the whole of Greenwich Borough!
    You and a few others. Hall of fame.
  • Nice touch. Good luck to Brighton tomorrow
  • Fantastic, well done CARD! Good luck tomorrow Brighton
  • Yes, CARD get it right again. It's not really hard to do when you think and care. Much harder to get it so wrong all the time #incompetentceo
  • 'should have been in the Croydon advertiser'

made me laugh.

"Let the unloved see true love"

'Unloved' is a bit strong, 'pointless Surrey twats' is more accurate, if much less catchy