Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leicester City Premier League Champions 2015/16

Congratulations to the club and it's fans.

I'd also like to say well done to Chris Powell for his input. (You know karel fraeye would be all over it if we have any success in the next 20 years)

Seriously though it was the 1st club Powelly managed and although it's borderline absolutely nothing to do with him now...he still must have connections.

Well done Leicster. You have made history and it's made a mugs of the clubs beneath you. You deserve it and Raneri is clearly a pleasant fellow and also great manager. He has achieved something that mourinho couldn't dream of. (The same quality within squad)

5000-1.

Comments

• Powell never managed them did he?
  • It is literally like us winning it in our Prem days.... Actually that would have been more likely as we were more established.

Crazy.
  • Powell never managed them did he?

Caretaker manager while he was 1st team coach there.
  • Well done the Foxes, but no one is talking to Nigel Pearson who laid the foundations to this team, bit peculiar that?
  • Congratulations to them. They deserve the title. Gives hope to every club. And to think we were going toe to toe with them only a couple of seasons ago!
  • I wonder if KM has been watching all those weird people who think of Leicester as "their" club ?
    Hope she was watching the Burnley match as it will be the only time she will see a packed stadium.
    Good job for us that RD doesn't do failure.
  • weird, (meaning unique) I guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ruined MOTD.

I think Robbie Savage's grin on MOTD would have given it away!
  • Leicester favourites to sign Arjen Robben

Good signing IMO, think he can still do it in the prem

Superb player.  Am I right in thinking Charlton used to beat Chelsea teams with him in?

Superb player.  Am I right in thinking Charlton used to beat Chelsea teams with him in?

Mourinho signed him for Chelsea....so I don't think so.

Apart from our League cup victory at Stanford bridge. 2004 November time I think?
  • Remember him scoring a nice goal when they beat us 2-0 in a top of the table premier league clash. How times have changed. 
  • Wonder what odds you’d get on Leicester top 6 next season.

• Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:
    Leicester favourites to sign Arjen Robben

Apart from our League cup victory at Stanford bridge. 2004 November time I think?
    Yeah the only time we beat Robben was the penalty shootout league cup game that Jose refused to admit happened
  • Dave2l said:
    Leicester favourites to sign Arjen Robben

Yeah the only time we beat Robben was the penalty shootout league cup game that Jose refused to admit happened
    Beat them?

We drew them 5-4 on penalties surely?
  • Leicester look a good side, some really good young players.  Bit of experience might help them too.
  • Well done the Foxes, but no one is talking to Nigel Pearson who laid the foundations to this team, bit peculiar that?
    Yes they are. You must be an ostrich if you think that.
  • Arjen Robben must be getting on a bit then.

When he was with Chelsea. Can't have been any older then a late teen?

It's been 15 + years since 
  • He’s 35
  • Arjen Robben baffles me, because to watch him he should be the easiest player to defend against. Show him outside onto his right and then you limit his effectiveness by about 60%. Yet game after game, year after year, he comes in onto his left and crashes one into the net.

Amazing player.
  • Just had a look at his Wikipedia and surprised to see he only played 67 league games for Chelsea - feels like a lot more than that.