Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Burnley LIVE

Sky just confirmed that Charlton v Burnley will be shown Live on SkySports 2 on Saturday

Comments

• Willies it is then!
  • Oh how i would love to have seen KM face when she heard that news.
  • Great. A good platform for the best and most elaborate protests yet.
  • The unbeatable take on the unspeakable ((:>)
  • 2 hours of my holiday wasted :(
  • Commentator on the Burnley v QPR game just said " With protests planned next week at Charlton it could be a sticky afternoon ".
  • Sponsored links:

• Commentator on the Burnley v QPR game just said " With protests planned next week at Charlton it could be a sticky afternoon ".

Sticky ...is that a clue to the type of protest?
  • Seems odd now that Burnley are already promoted.
  • So now we can invade the pitch without upsetting those nasty Burnley fans.
  • Yep - that's taken a lot of potential impact away from our game now.
  • stonemuse said:

Commentator on the Burnley v QPR game just said " With protests planned next week at Charlton it could be a sticky afternoon ".

Sticky ...is that a clue to the type of protest?
    Only on here, IF Chris Powell turns up...
  • they're gonna regret that...

No they won't, let's give em a show
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't think Sky had much choice other than to show our game, seeing that they're showing 2 matches, as there's nothing at stake elsewhere

All the relegation place and 3 of the 4 playoff places are secure, so the only issues revolve around the top 3
  • CAFCsayer said:

We need to get this delayed by a minimum of half hour. This is an opportunity to really give them the message. 10k stress balls numbered kick off, 10, 20, 30, 40... 90 with the instruction to chuck em on at said minute. Let's do this properly and cause havoc

Are you organising it?- and where are you handing out the stress balls ?
  • CAFCsayer said:

We need to get this delayed by a minimum of half hour. This is an opportunity to really give them the message. 10k stress balls numbered kick off, 10, 20, 30, 40... 90 with the instruction to chuck em on at said minute. Let's do this properly and cause havoc

I think we should keep shtum and let CARD get on with it.

Mums the word

• Sky advertising the protests.

Its all theatre.
  • It's gonna be like getting in to North Korea
  • CAFCsayer said:

Agreed!
  • CAFCsayer said:

Are you organising it?- and where are you handing out the stress balls ?
    It's a suggestion. No I'm not, but I'd 100% help out
  • they're gonna regret that...

They know exactly what they are doing. No way will they regret it.