Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post Match Discussion: Leeds v Charlton

Comments

• I can't argue with that.
  • Turning point

Mandy reckons...
  • Pope looked very good in the highlights.
  • typical Lifers...lose & there are hundreds on here moaning & groaning - win & no-one posts anything !!

Go on then. What are your post match thoughts?
  • Two teams with nothing to play for. Deja vu with parky's relegation to league one; once confirmed the team played quite well. All we need is someone like the Spivs to buy us, invest in a squad, get promoted and run out of money and sell to someone with money and no football knowledge.., perhaps not the last bit.
    Pleased with the win and support the team and not the regime.
  • Probably adds another £100k onto Lookmams value. JBG seems to have found his form in the last few matches.
  • Sponsored links:

• typical Lifers...lose & there are hundreds on here moaning & groaning - win & no-one posts anything !!

Stunned silence?
  • Amazing the difference when there is no pressure.
  • Decent performance, good win and even sweeter when you're surrounded by Leeds fans like I was today.

I didn't think we played particularly well and a draw would've been a fair result.

Special mentions to The Pope, Harriott, Gudmundsson and Lookman. The rest were average.

Where is Solly?
  • Like pope seems to be doing well now. Hopefully can push on and be no1 next season
  • I'll always take a win at Leeds
  • Just a question for peeps that were at the game, Seeing as Kashi played in midfield with Jacko, does that make Kashi a far and away a better player than Cousins or just more experienced?
  • Sponsored links:

• Chuffed for the guys and gals who went - hope they all had a good day out and are enjoying their evenings

We can't all be optimists Golfie :smile:

Give us a chance - it was a long drive back and I only have to get just south of the A14. Great performance by Pope today, standout performance which impressed the Leeds supporters I was sitting alongside. Lookman showed quality but there was definitely something that elevated the rest of the team out of the doldrums. They still seem to be 11 individuals on the pitch, not surprising considering the constant chopping and changing but for a change they had more understanding than the Leeds team and that contributed to the result.

Keith Hill did not have a bad game but it was not top drawer and his homer bias showed a bit but given the typical Leeds crowd in some ways you cant blame him.

• edited April 2016
    Illad that I thought Keith Hill did a good job.
  • Next season

1% Automatic promotion .....19% Play offs ........ 60% 7th-12th ......... 17% 13th-20th ........... 3% Fourth tier footy for the first time
  • Sounds like a good end to our away Odyssey this year.

Don't believe JJ and Solly were dropped last week for speaking out. Solly has an ankle injury. But going on the picture he posted on Twitter, I suspect Hendo has been dropped for non-footballing reasons. Either way, on the sounds of things, Pope should be considered our number 1 at the moment.
  • Seems as though JBG has found some form in time for the Euro's