Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien finally cracks up

I Katrien have returned to you and I will now speak

and I say unto you my faithful few - go,

go you and close down the first 6 rows of the Lower North that those who shall remain nameless shalt not again gather there together to inflict their plague upon our green grass.
....and should such of them appear bedecked in their curious apparel of white and carrion black I say to you take them, take them up bodily... remove them and carry them away verily from this place and deposit them in the wilderness that is Harvey Gardens.

Lo, Bring to me the keys of the gates against which the gathering hoards will fling themselves as we few sit secure in the Royal Greenwich Suite with our canapes.
Bring to me the golden curtains which will shield us from the sight of those hideous creatures. Bring to me also my Kindle that I mayest read during the game and the inevitable delays we must forsooth endure.

Yea, for I foresee a great storm brewing my faithful and you must gather around me (including you fat security man whose name I don't know even though you've been sitting next to me every game)....
and we will ride out this tumultuous tempest for I say unto you they are weak in number those who rail and call against my name and reward they shall have none only by descent into the Lower Leagues yea verily and beyond even that which is called the Vanarama National League South for they are not worthy to sit with me.

Yea and bring unto me my faithful henchman known by the name which strikes fear into my enemies and brings much gnashing and wailing amongst their throng............Tony!
Thus will we conquer.

I Katrien, I will address you tomorrow my faithful and every day until that hour cometh upon us on the 7th day of the 5th Month of the 3rd year of our glorious Leader who shalt remain in Belgium but now I must catch the 3.15 to London Bridge.

Comments

• Am I missing something?
  • Stig said:

Am I missing something?

No.
  • edited April 2016

I Katrien have returned to you and I will now speak

go you and close down the first 6 rows of the Lower North that those who shall remain nameless shalt not again gather there together to inflict their plague upon our green grass.
    ....and should such of them appear bedecked in their curious apparel of white and carrion black I say to you take them, take them up bodily... remove them and carry them away verily from this place and deposit them in the wilderness that is Harvey Gardens.

Lo, Bring to me the keys of the gates against which the gathering hoards will fling themselves as we few sit secure in the Royal Greenwich Suite with our canapes.
    Bring to me the golden curtains which will shield us from the sight of those hideous creatures. Bring to me also my Kindle that I mayest read during the game and the inevitable delays we must forsooth endure.

Yea, for I foresee a great storm brewing my faithful and you must gather around me (including you fat security man whose name I don't know even though you've been sitting next to me every game)....
    and we will ride out this tumultuous tempest for I say unto you they are weak in number those who rail and call against my name and reward they shall have none only by descent into the Lower Leagues yea verily and beyond even that which is called the Vanarama National League South for they are not worthy to sit with me.

Yea and bring unto me my faithful henchman known by the name which strikes fear into my enemies and brings much gnashing and wailing amongst their throng............Tony!
    Thus will we conquer.

I Katrien, I will address you tomorrow my faithful and every day until that hour cometh upon us on the 7th day of the 5th Month of the 3rd year of our glorious Leader who shalt remain in Belgium but now I must catch the 3.15 to London Bridge.

Have you been taking those tablets again? :smile:
  • @Coyotejohn1947 - guessing you might be a "retired Gentleman" with far too much time on your hands...
  • cafc-west said:

@Coyotejohn1947 - guessing you might be a "retired Gentleman" with far too much time on your hands...

Gone too far this time -yes?

Perhaps I should stop work on the 'Being Roland Duchatelet' project an expose of the influences of the 1967 summer of love phenomenon on RD. Just before he arrived here Weggie Addick posted a well-researched piece on CL covering the man's background which even then highlighted some areas of concern.

I am 6 months younger than Duchatelet but I am willing to bet money that he had a sobering experience in a Commune somewhere in Holland probably (the Vondel Park summer squat) didn't fit in and has spent the rest of his life trying to make up for it.
  • Hello again John.....
  • I Katrien have returned to you and I will now speak

Thus will we conquer.

Blimey ......put me down for a copy when the book comes out ............pssst does the fucking witch get burnt at the stake in front of the Holy Covered End
  • jamescafc said:

Hello again John.....

Oui, Bonjour encore - if Katrien's not going anywhere then neither am I.
    Bring it on for Burnley.