Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karel Fraeye on Twitter

Sorry if already posted elsewhere, but it seems the legend himself has taken to Twitter @0103JK

Comments

• I've been having fun already.... :-)
  • He might end up trending this evening
  • edited April 2016
    It didn't go very well when Fraeye was hear. He was always so rude to our media boys. It was clear he lost the dressing room seeing what happened after Colchester. He didn't even speak to the media after Huddersfield. He was ok as a first team coach when it came to being one of the lads but as head coach when he had to put distance between himself and the players his man management was bad. (At least Riga is better in that department). But apparently Fraeye had one or two of our players in tears by the way he spoke to them.
  • "Had one or two players in tears" FFS there you have it !! When The going gets tough the tough get going!! In our case when our " tough" get talked to in a bad way they cry !!!
    Good luck in Div One let's hope they don't get shouted at
  • It didn't go very well when Fraeye was hear. He was always so rude to our media boys. It was clear he lost the dressing room seeing what happened after Colchester. He didn't even speak to the media after Huddersfield. He was ok as a first team coach when it came to being one of the lads but as head coach when he had to put distance between himself and the players his man management was bad. (At least Riga is better in that department). But apparently Fraeye had one or two of our players in tears by the way he spoke to them.

If any of lads really cried because of big bad Karel I give up.
  • User not found now. Does that mean he blocked me?
  • User not found now. Does that mean he blocked me?

Deleted his account (or changed his username) I believe
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice to see he put 'JK' in his twitter handle as an acknowledgement of being a bit of a joke.
  • How on earth could Championship players end up crying after something some Belgian Div 3 amateur bloke has said to them!?
  • It didn't go very well when he was hear. He was rude to our media boys. It was clear he lost the dressing room seeing what happened after Colchester. He didn't even speak to the media after Huddersfield. He was ok as a first team coach when it came to being one of the lads but as head coach when he had to put distance between himself and the players his man management was bad. (At least Riga is better in that department). But apparently Fraeye had one or two of our players in tears by the way he spoke to them.

I find this so strange; we have allegedly had two bullies involved with the club this season - both Tony and Karel. Both of these chaps have a few things in common, but not least how tame and bland they would first appear; it's very difficult to imagine either of them being capable of either causing offence or intimidation.

Just shows you that the stereotype about bullies perhaps has more than an once of truth to it; and also makes you realise how big an issue workplace bullying with people of a small degree of power must be.
  • cafctom said:

How on earth could Championship players end up crying after something some Belgian Div 3 amateur bloke has said to them!?

All depends what he said to them, surely?
  • LuckyReds said:

cafctom said:

How on earth could Championship players end up crying after something some Belgian Div 3 amateur bloke has said to them!?

"I'm not really interim..."
  • cafctom said:

And quite a few young lads in the team.

Also McAleny was dragged off at half time at MK Dons, and then had his loan spell terminated (despite it only having a couple more days to run) so could be something in that.
  • Simply cannot believe that Fraeye reduced any of the players to tears. I admit that he caused a lot of the fans to cry, but that's not quite the same thing.
  • cafctom said:

"OK, lads, I've got this new formation I'd like you to try out ..."
  • Poor old Carol, blocking people faster than we was conceding goals under him
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:

"The worst player on the pitch today is straight on the Eurostar to Bruxelles to give Roland a rim job."
  • mogodon said:

Simply cannot believe that Fraeye reduced any of the players to tears. I admit that he caused a lot of the fans to cry, but that's not quite the same thing.

They all cried laughing when Carol informed them of his latest formation idea.