Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley Game

13»

Comments

• Options

Morning C4FC4L1f3 - No, thankfully sorted the tickets yesterday evening so no need to put Mandy to any trouble. Thank you very much for your help.

Just as well you didn't get Mandy to assist, you would have ended up with 2 season tickets for next season.
    I thought I did the jokes on here and was not to be taken serious then I just checked your Lol total..............I bow to you sir :smile:
  • Options

Morning C4FC4L1f3 - No, thankfully sorted the tickets yesterday evening so no need to put Mandy to any trouble. Thank you very much for your help.

Just as well you didn't get Mandy to assist, you would have ended up with 2 season tickets for next season.
    At Palace!
  • Options

I thought I did the jokes on here and was not to be taken serious then I just checked your Lol total..............I bow to you sir :smile:
    Don't bow to closely to me if I'm sitting down...unless your're a woman, with a name like Mike I'm guessing not :smile:
  • Options
    Pleasehelpme

while i stand by what i said and don't think tickets should be passed on to away fans i will shake your hand and wish you luck if you are seated near me.*

*if you smuggle in some inflatables.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Don't bow to closely to me if I'm sitting down...unless your're a woman, with a name like Mike I'm guessing not :smile:
    That was funny but you are not getting a lol as I need to catch up :smile:
    I'll lol that one to start you off :smile:
  • Options
    This was kind of lovely...
  • Options
    ricky's are all from the Joke thread though.

And most of them are Bob Monkhouses.
  • Options

Her name could be Mikaela?

Either way you've got nothing on my Like or Lol count!!
  • Options
    No promotes though.

:smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

No promotes though.

Promote only means one thing..

That your a Moderater Arse Kisser ;)
  • Options

Good morning all

I have now been blessed with a couple of tickets! I can't tell you how pleased I am. Thank you so much to many of the contributors to this board. As I mentioned in a post yesterday, I'm firmly of the belief that there's good and bad in all walks of life. Baldybonce - we have our fair share of morons but I'm fairly sure Charlton Athletic aren't moron free. Good and bad, everywhere. Having said that, the reaction I've had from the contributors to this board over the last 24 hours shows there's a hell of a lot more good than bad on here.

I have to be honest with you. I've been a bit of a harlot. I posted the same message yesterday on a couple of other Charlton Athletic message boards (Into the Valley and Vital Football). Desperate men do desperate things. Anyway, just shows this message board is far superior, I got 17 views and 0 replies on Vital and 155 views and 1 reply on Into the Valley, that replay saying he wished me luck but he couldn't help me, fair enough.

Charltonnick - thank you so much for the offer. It's really appreciated. You show Charlton Athletic in a great light, as do many of you.

A few days ago Charlton were just another London club to me, a club struggling, who's fans deserve better than they are getting at the moment but I must admit over the last 24 hours I've gained a real fondness for the Club. Clearly, I really hope we beat you on the 7th and we go up as Champions but aside from that, I really hope you get rid of the current ownership sooner rather than later and you get new worthy owners who will do what's right for the club over the long term.

All the best.

Up The Clarets!
    Duchatelet Out!

Sell them to your mates at a massive profit and ask again on here, repeat as many times as you can.

I want 30%
  • Options

Her name could be Mikaela?

Either way you've got nothing on my Like or Lol count!!
    The thing is you both have abuse records unlike mine which is unblemished. I reckon that knocks a few lols off.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Not anymore you dont... ;)

What a right daft comment to come out with lol!.
  • Options
    Very easy to get an abuse record. I got my first flag for sayinG I was disappointed Chris Martin from Coldplay had not got sucked into the void of tedium that he generated.

The remainder are for saying I wasn't going to flag something.
  • Options

Very easy to get an abuse record. I got my first flag for sayinG I was disappointed Chris Martin from Coldplay had not got sucked into the void of tedium that he generated.

Indeed your right... ;)
  • Options

How childish is that, I am off to ITT :smile: Admin, I would like to report a flag abuse :smile:
  • Options

How childish is that, I am off to ITT :smile: Admin, I would like to report a flag abuse :smile:
  • Options
    It's Millwall again
  • Options

Harsh @ForeverAddickted very harsh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Addickted said:

No promotes though.

Promote only means one thing..

That your a Moderater Arse Kisser ;)
    I don't even know what a promote is!!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

• Options

Indeed I got two for telling PL54 to fuck off. He was banned within a week so clearly I was right!
  • Options

Indeed I got two for telling PL54 to fuck off. He was banned within a week so clearly I was right!
    Why anybody would flag you for saying that is beyond me. Deserved a promote imo.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Bob Monkhouses what?
  • Options

I kept getting flagged by PL54. The last batch for a throwaway comment pondering whether Roland and Katrien chatted about Charlton before they drifted off to sleep. Another for asking if his comments were simply designed to wind people up. Eight abuse flags in all, all kindly rescinded by the moderators. I almost miss him. Almost. And we still have Colin.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

I kept getting flagged by PL54. The last batch for a throwaway comment pondering whether Roland and Katrien chatted about Charlton before they drifted off to sleep. Another for asking if his comments were simply designed to wind people up. Eight abuse flags in all, all kindly rescinded by the moderators. I almost miss him. Almost. And we still have Colin.
    mogodon said:

One down and one to go.
  • Options
    Pal of mine has told me tonight that he's sold 4 tickets to burnley fans for £50 each. So glad I'm not going. Could get messy.

ROLY OUT