Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What The Papers Say

edited April 2016 in General Charlton
We are winning the battle for the press. Widespread condemnation of Duchatelet's disastrous directorship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vvo_FMm1tA

Comments

• Options
    Interesting and informative video @Stig . Well done.

However, sorry to be a stickler, but it's 'disastrous', not 'disasterous'.

(I know it's not the end of the world, but if you want the wider public to see this, some people will switch off (literally or figuratively) immediately if they see an error like that because it gives an unprofessional impression.)

Sorry.
    :blush:
  • Options
    Very good. Can you put it on the Burnley fans sites? May help them understand our plight?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    The Grauniad has managed pretty well :-). Well done Stig.
  • Options
    Excellent video can we not send it to Roland's staff in Belgium so they can see what the British press think of him!
  • Options
    Excellent as ever, Stig. We really have caught the attention of the media: little ol' Charlton standing up for their club!
    It makes very sad reading though knowing that the idiots running our club still don't get it: They are not wanted here!
  • Options
    TEL said:

Maybe they would like to sponsor the new alternative shirt.....all proceeds could be funneled into a given charity, the fighting fund or both. Getting a high profile sponsor would gain media attention and that's advertising gold.

Tel, shall I tweet Coco5 with that question?
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

TEL said:

Maybe they would like to sponsor the new alternative shirt.....all proceeds could be funneled into a given charity, the fighting fund or both. Getting a high profile sponsor would gain media attention and that's advertising gold.

Ray, yes please do....btw have a safe flight mate, shame we arent here to meet up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:

T.C.E said:

TEL said:

Ray, yes please do....btw have a safe flight mate, shame we arent here to meet up.
    And you Tel, when you leaving?
  • Options
    Can we substitute "fool" for "Tool" please....
    :smiley:
  • Options
    That is excellent, really shocking but encouraging to read that he is widely condemned across football.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    That should be sent to the football league and ask them if this is what they allow to go through their "fit and proper person test"?
  • Options
    Well done really excellent summing up of press reports which demonstrate quite clearly that CARD have won the battle in the media, but only by telling the TRUTH.
    Look that word up Katrien, Tony and Roland. It doesn't mean unique or weird, or whatever you would like to make English words mean for your own ends : but if you could learn to understand the concept behind the word "truth" it might at least help you recognise what a complete mess you have made of running Charlton Athletic Football Club.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Well done really excellent summing up of press reports which demonstrate quite clearly that CARD have won the battle in the media, but only by telling the TRUTH.
    Look that word up Katrien, Tony and Roland. It doesn't mean unique or weird, or whatever you would like to make English words mean for your own ends : but if you could learn to understand the concept behind the word "truth" it might at least help you recognise what a complete mess you have made of running Charlton Athletic Football Club.

And in record time.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

TEL said:

Computer says "Yes".
  • Options
    TEL said:

T.C.E said:

TEL said:

Tel, Coco5 have just followed me on Twitter. Negotiations have started and not to frighten them off I started at "half a mill" cash!
    Did I do good Tel? ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Anyone that's working on this project with Tel want to message me with some numbers. Seeing the time Tel will still be in his pit. ;)