Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

this Mandy Anderson-Myers woman or whatever her name is

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016
    mogodon said:

It'll be like the St Valentine's Day Massacre. There's a lot of names of those who should be lined up against the wall and dispatched when Roland goes.

I've already published my hit list on a seperate thread, safe to say Mandy's on it.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

kentred2 said:

She is already on the sack list for new owners.

When Meire is fired/clears her desk, can someone publish her home address. blockquote>

Send Addickted a message. He said he will inbox it to anyone that requests it.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

There was a Mandy Anderson-Myers who was box office manager at Crystal Palace in 2014. Are they one and the same? Would explain a lot.

Did they sack her?
  • Options

mogodon said:

There was a Mandy Anderson-Myers who was box office manager at Crystal Palace in 2014. Are they one and the same? Would explain a lot.

Did they sack her?

mogodon said:

Did they sack her?
    No she made the move cos she wanted to be closer to home :-)
  • Options
    Think the other one is Palace also..Cheyne?
  • Options
    >

shirty5 said:

Mackle said:

When I saw Mandy's performance against @rikofold where she was in such defence of Katrien, I heard the voice of Brick Top in my head...

I remember that cringe making performance. She's also too stupid to realise that all this arse licking will have absolutely no effect on KM. she'd sack her own Mum.
    Is this on video ?
    If its the last fans forum meeting where ticket office Amanda publicly states that Meire is the best boss she has ever worked for, then the answer is yes.
    Misinterpretitificateded
    Mandy starts pontifticating (as she would put it) around the 1hr.03 minute mark. Also, am I right in hearing Mandy describe KM about a minute later as' passionate and convicted' (if only)? I didn't think my opinion of her could get any lower, but it now has, having heard of her latest actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlSFp-KypRM
  • Options
    Who is the guy two down from Mandy .. old guy with glasses
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Syd.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Mackle said:

When I saw Mandy's performance against @rikofold where she was in such defence of Katrien, I heard the voice of Brick Top in my head...

I remember that cringe making performance. She's also too stupid to realise that all this arse licking will have absolutely no effect on KM. she'd sack her own Mum.
    Is this on video ?
    If its the last fans forum meeting where ticket office Amanda publicly states that Meire is the best boss she has ever worked for, then the answer is yes.
    Says a lot for Tangoman.
  • Options
    Last Saturday my season ticket didn't work again, I asked a steward to check the card, it was ok and I got in. Another steward took a photo of my card, she was going to refer it to the ticket office.

Monday, I get a voicemail from Mandy about this issue. She asked if she could issue me with a paper ticket for the Burnley game. She didn't leave any phone number so not sure if I'm meant to contact her. Not had a follow up call from her.

I'm interested to see this ticket as I hope its for my seat in the Upper West or whether its for somewhere else as my seat has been 'given' to Burnley so that they can enjoy their day.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Her speech about Katrien in that video is cringeworthy.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

I thought everyone had come across Syd Cheeswright at some stage of supporting us!
  • Options
    WARNING! Watching that video is not good for your health!

Considering what a weird (meaning dogshit) job shes done how is Meire so smug?
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

I do hope, with of cause your parent’s agreement that the local press pick this up. It shows how this gaggle of misfits are incapable of running a whelk stall let alone a professional football club.

@LouisMend Needs to Jump on this
  • Options

>

shirty5 said:

Mackle said:

Is this on video ?
    Misinterpretitificateded
    Mandy starts pontifticating (as she would put it) around the 1hr.03 minute mark. Also, am I right in hearing Mandy describe KM about a minute later as' passionate and convicted' (if only)? I didn't think my opinion of her could get any lower, but it now has, having heard of her latest actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlSFp-KypRM
    A superb example of someone shamelessly crawling to their boss ... presume a pay rise followed the next day. The question was asked directly to Meire and yet Mandy jumped in to respond. Which is clearly the responsibility of the person who runs the ticket office. And showing how on message she is, Mandy even used her boss's favourite word to describe supporters ... "unique".

As for her comment that "I have never met someone [Meire] who is so open to sit down with supporters and discuss absolutely everything." Really? All I can say is that Mandy must have lived a remarkably sheltered life.
  • Options
    That video with Mandy trying to defend Katrien over the Dublin comments is appalling. "My boss...was misquoted...hasn't said the things she's been accused of" - that's simply not true. She did say "weird" - she may have meant "unique" but that's not what she said and the two words don't mean the same thing.

Now I can forgive Katrien for not speaking English properly but presumably Mandy can so she must know that the word "misquoted" is simply not appropriate in this context, quite the opposite in fact as the word "weird" is a direct quote. Now maybe Mandy could argue that the word is being misinterpreted (I don't think it is, by the way) but that's very different to saying people are misquoting what Katrien said.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

That video with Mandy trying to defend Katrien over the Dublin comments is appalling. "My boss...was misquoted...hasn't said the things she's been accused of" - that's simply not true. She did say "weird" - she may have meant "unique" but that's not what she said and the two words don't mean the same thing.

Now I can forgive Katrien for not speaking English properly but presumably Mandy can so she must know that the word "misquoted" is simply not appropriate in this context, quite the opposite in fact as the word "weird" is a direct quote. Now maybe Mandy could argue that the word is being misinterpreted (I don't think it is, by the way) but that's very different to saying people are misquoting what Katrien said.

Stop being so unique
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rikofold said:

se9addick said:

I think she'd argue the word was misinterpretated, shurely??
    Yes - that's my point, but she says in that video that Katrien was "misquoted".
  • Options
    (whoooosh)
  • Options
    se9addick said:

rikofold said:

se9addick said:

Let's just be thankful that "misquoted" is actually a real word.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

se9addick said:

rikofold said:

se9addick said:

Let's just be thankful that "misquoted" is actually a real word.
    Unless she was trying to say "Miss Katrien" of course...
  • Options
    Haven't watched the video again, as I nearly threw up the first time round! She's clearly someone of limited intelligence, so perfect for CAFC at the moment.
    From memory Mick Everett makes a comment about her brown-nosing. I'm surprised that he wasn't instantly sacked by KM.
  • Options
    Any more news regarding this @LargeAddick ?
  • Options
    Uh is it two elbows Magnus?
  • Options
    That video is a shocker