Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

HAS AC/DC PICKED THE RIGHT MAN ?

With only lil Angus still giving it large, has Axl got what it takes ? ((:>)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03s13db

Comments

• Options
    Axl Rose gets a lot of stick, but even today he can still be a great frontman when he is on form. Vocally he fits the bill better than most big names would.

On a side note I really do hope the reunited Guns N Roses do a UK show
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I can't understand why Axel would join AC-DC, yes he will get to perform to huge crowds and make a lot of money but most of it would be singing other people's songs. If he wants to sing classic rock songs to vast crowds properly bury the hatchet with the real GnR bods and tour the World.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

I can't understand why Axel would join AC-DC, yes he will get to perform to huge crowds and make a lot of money but most of it would be singing other people's songs. If he wanuts to sing classic rock songs to vast crowds properly bury the hatchet with the real GnR bods and tour the World.

he's already done that .. the ac/dc is extra curricular ... did you listen to the tribute band singer at the end of the BBC clip ? .. he's more than decent .. BUT has he the stamina ?
  • Options

cfgs said:

I can't understand why Axel would join AC-DC, yes he will get to perform to huge crowds and make a lot of money but most of it would be singing other people's songs. If he wanuts to sing classic rock songs to vast crowds properly bury the hatchet with the real GnR bods and tour the World.

he's already done that .. the ac/dc is extra curricular ... did you listen to the tribute band singer at the end of the BBC clip ? .. he's more than decent .. BUT has he the stamina ?
    Don't think the tribute guy would make them sound like a tribute band, better off going for a new sound, which they have.
  • Options
    As long as he doesn't start acting up and coming on late at the shows I think it's a good choice, something a wee bit different but still bringing an great rock and roll voice and character
  • Options
    Well,It's going to be interesting that's for sure.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Did you know that Axl Rose is an anagram of So, Relax?
  • Options
    I'm not protesting about that!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Will Angus be able to get him on stage at the right time? Axl does like to turn up when he feels like it
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Did you know that Axl Rose is an anagram of So, Relax?

Oral Sex.

Or was that a woosh?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure if anyone else saw this but Axl injured his ankle recently and is performing with GnR whilst sat in a chair.

Still sounds decent though
  • Options
    Perhaps Roland is picking the team.
  • Options
    They really should give it up now. It's basically Angus and friends doing covers of AC DC.
  • Options
    I must be getting old. My only thought was fuck, that'll be a late night home in June
  • Options
    Not my cup of tea, but know a good few AC/DC fans who are not impressed and trying to get their money back. No announcement yet from the promoters/ticket agencies on that.

I'll be at Indigo that night watching PiL & The Bible Code Sundays...

...Unless Johnny gets a late call to take over from Axl!!! :wink: