Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Wot is this country coming to , disgraceful .
  • Options
    See it earlier, beggers belief
  • Options
    Keep the marathon out of lewisham!
  • Options
    Keeps cats out of Lewistan
  • Options
    Perhaps someone should explain to them what the cold tap in their kitchen is for.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Used to help hand out the water there as a kid - happened every year.

Didn't happen at the 25 mile station by the river I also helped at, funnily enough.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    We used to take the water from the water station just up from The Horse as kids, but it was after the race had finished and a couple of bottles each. Never see throngs of people loading up shopping trolleys

and we had the permission from the folk who done it..
  • Options

We used to take the water from the water station just up from The Horse as kids, but it was after the race had finished and a couple of bottles each. Never see throngs of people loading up shopping trolleys

and we had the permission from the folk who done it..

Oh they probably had permission yesterday... In the form of a threat!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Buxton don't use it for their next advertising campaign they've missed a trick.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Perhaps someone should explain to them what the cold tap in their kitchen is for.

This is Deptford we are talking about. They don't have running water there just yet.
  • Options
    Proper trampy but id imagine they were told they could have it.
  • Options

Proper trampy but id imagine they were told they could have it.

This tbf. People jumping to conclusions before all the facts come out.
  • Options
    They were told they can have it because Buxton don't have the capabilities to pick it up after the race. This is from someone who was there, I admit they were a little excessive with what they took though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

Why does flag posting not work in this thread?

Although given this, I can probably say it now: you're all fucking cunts - racist cunts at that.

Last year, my gf and I made off with three six-packs of mini Buxton bottles at the Maryon Park water station. This was after pretty much everyone had gone and the station was being dismantled. We were told that the water was all going in the bin if we didn't grab it - probably not to be recycled either.

Look at the video. The Marathon is over. Everyone except the odd straggler has gone past. The station is unmanned. The road is filled with discarded bottles.

You're all fucking awful cunts. Fuck you.

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning.

Well done on the use of the c-bomb.

• Options
    Leuth said:

Why does flag posting not work in this thread?

Although given this, I can probably say it now: you're all fucking cunts - racist cunts at that.

Last year, my gf and I made off with three six-packs of mini Buxton bottles at the Maryon Park water station. This was after pretty much everyone had gone and the station was being dismantled. We were told that the water was all going in the bin if we didn't grab it - probably not to be recycled either.

Look at the video. The Marathon is over. Everyone except the odd straggler has gone past. The station is unmanned. The road is filled with discarded bottles.

You're all fucking awful cunts. Fuck you.

How on earth have I been racist? Behave yourself
  • Options
    Struth, these licensing laws are playing havoc with people's drink habits.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    This is an example of a bigoted shifty flipping chump media opportunistically whipping up Britain's bigots, including loads of you lot, into a froth over absolutely flipping shift-all, something they are masters at. Please engage brain and see through the absolute horseshift.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I can't flag SuedeAdidas' post as the flagging system appears to be broken (for me - perhaps my privileges have been revoked in the post-PL54 era) but if I could I would give it flipping twenty flags. Flip that shift.
  • Options

Leuth said:

This is an example of a bigoted shitty fucking cunt media opportunistically whipping up Britain's bigots, including loads of you lot, into a froth over absolutely fucking shit-all, something they are masters at. Please engage brain and see through the absolute horseshit.

Whats the weather like up there on that high horse?

Patronising wanker.
    High horse? This isn't about being on a high horse, this is about ludicrous demonisation of Britain's ethnic minorities and inner-city poor.