Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I see you Meire, shaking that head, shaking that head!

Comments

• Muzza looks like Hank Schraider there.
  • She doesn't know what she's doing - simple.
  • To me it looks like she could do with a holiday.
  • edited April 2016
    Kap10 said:

vff said:

It would not surprise me for Katrien Meire to be moved to another part of Duchatelet's operation in the Summer. That decision may have already been made from the look on her face at certain points during the game. Being at Charlton seemed to be the last place she wanted to be. (You never know, the Dubai holiday, may have been cover for some job interviews).

Riga, I thought, looked dejected and the the meeting with Duchatelet and Meire cannot have gone well. I suspect it is either continue on very poor terms - fired at the end of the season or / managing a very poor team next season with keeping your mouth shut about needing more resources or resign. Duchatelet playing hardball over his contract pay off.

Given the personality of Duchatalet, I cant see Meire being moved on during the season, it would be tantamount to admitting defeat to the campaign. However, it would not surprise me to see her move on during the summer. To be honest in the two years she has been here she has spent 18 months under tremendous pressure, for her own health she should call it a day.
    I thought she looked I'll from the close ups yesterday and very stressed, so silly because she's brought it all on herself and has had plenty of opportunities to either say sorry, offer an olive branch or resign.

There is no way I would have allowed my daughter or grand daughter to go through what she has endured and the Rat needs to take a serious look at himself for hiding behind a young woman totally out of her depth, the coward. I reckon he's just a little bit older than me and I'd love to have a tete a tete with him. :smirk:
  • edited April 2016

vff said:

It would not surprise me for Katrien Meire to be moved to another part of Duchatelet's operation in the Summer. That decision may have already been made from the look on her face at certain points during the game. Being at Charlton seemed to be the last place she wanted to be. (You never know, the Dubai holiday, may have been cover for some job interviews).

Always thought that Duchatelet might swap around Meire and Valerie Gys (at Ujpest) even though I don't know if their roles are exactly comparable. Ujpest has Duchatelet's son in charge but Valerie Gys is known as an Operations Director at Ujpest.

She is Belgian (or French) young (late 20s?) and ambitious with a background in business and finance in leading electrical and private health care companies on the Continent.

Ideal credentials obviously in Roland's eyes for a senior role at Ujpest football club (Doh!!!)
    and likewise at Charlton no doubt.?

As a bonus her health care management expertise could come in handy at the NHS call-centre.
    Well, after all, RD is a man of vision I'm sure he will have considered that.
    That's unlikely, as Valerie is Roddy Duchatelet's missus.
  • There is no reason to care for this woman but the fact of the matter is she is a child in an adults world here and on the times when I don't hate her, it's just quite dis-tasteful to witness. Something along the lines of embarrassment empathy. A phrase I made up.

She can't handle it correctly and will get her 1st grey hair soon. Being stubborn in this will just hurt her more in the long run. The laughing witch side of her is as said from others, is just a pathetic defence mechanism. One that is counter active. Inside, she's probably going crazy. Extremely hurt by the fact that hardly anyone likes or respects her even though she has a position of power. That's confusing to her.

I have no sympathy but she needs to leave this club immediately and face reality properly. That's only how she can truly move on.
    If she can't get a job anywhere else... I am sure there are ways round that. She's earnt enough money from Roland to consider being self employed.....that's assuming Roland won't just give her another job anyway, whether that's in or outside of football.
  • She looks skinny and hopefully unwell

Strangely enough, I think having thousands of angry yet unique customers chanting that you have Chlamydia and partake in bum sex might be responsible
  • Murray looks like a c**t , lingering as usaul in the back ground.
  • She doesn't look healthy! I noticed that. Is it worth the money?

I agree, she doesn't look great at all. Maybe all the stress is starting to show.
  • Sponsored links:

• vff said:

Always thought that Duchatelet might swap around Meire and Valerie Gys (at Ujpest) even though I don't know if their roles are exactly comparable. Ujpest has Duchatelet's son in charge but Valerie Gys is known as an Operations Director at Ujpest.

She is Belgian (or French) young (late 20s?) and ambitious with a background in business and finance in leading electrical and private health care companies on the Continent.

Ideal credentials obviously in Roland's eyes for a senior role at Ujpest football club (Doh!!!)

As a bonus her health care management expertise could come in handy at the NHS call-centre.
    Surely not:

Duchatelet's missus is at St Trianians isn't she?
    Where she was appointed to get round The Duch having two clubs in Belgium when he was owner at Standard Leige.

Valerie Gys is a young woman appointed as Operations Director at Ujpest (Hungary) where his son is in charge.

Or are you suggesting that Duchatelet has a network of wives?
  • vff said:

Surely not:

Where she was appointed to get round The Duch having two clubs in Belgium when he was owner at Standard Leige.

Valerie Gys is a young woman appointed as Operations Director at Ujpest (Hungary) where his son is in charge.

Isn't she Roland's daughter in law?
  • LoOkOuT said:

It seems, in the midst of all this, Richard Murray is going through a late-life crisis!

Looking so cool, at first glance I mistook him for the Fonz!

"Aaaay!"

A man his age chewing gum hahaha.

The mid-life crisis started when he employed Dowie to get one over Jordan and sat in the middle of that season's team photo.

It's been continuing ever since.

Pathetic, pitiful individual.
  • Maybe we should call him out at teh Burnley game - I don't mean forgive her- we have to be fully critical of her views and actions, but maybe say that we don't blame her as she is a young woman who knows nothing about football and that our enemy and prime target is the complete and utter coward who hides behind her - Let's really big up this coward thing and urge her to resign for her own health!
  • vff said:

Surely not:

Isn't she Roland's daughter in law?
    Ok, maybe we are getting there - are you saying that Valerie Gys married to Roderick Duchatelet?

If so, I had no idea but would help explain why they are both at Ujpest I suppose.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Muzza looks like Hank Schraider there.

Hank Schraider (Breaking Bad) has some weight on him.

A bit more like a corrupted & wasted version of the Duke of Kent, after a Vegas trip.
  • edited April 2016

vff said:

Surely not:

LOL. For some reason, Papa Lazarou comes to mind. Comparing RD with the League of Gentlemen character is probably taking it a bit too far, but he does make a lot of people his "wives" in the broadest possible sense.

Valerie is the wife of Roddy - Roland's son, the owner of Ujpest.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Muzza looks like Hank Schraider there.

Hank Schraider (Breaking Bad) has some weight on him.

A bit more like a corrupted & wasted version of the Duke of Kent, after a Vegas trip.
  • Sponsored links:

• vff said:

Surely not:

LOL. No, Valerie is the wife of Roddy - Roland's son, the owner of Ujpest. Marieke Hofte is Roland's partner; she owns the ground and environs of STVV.
    OK, got it now.
    Soooooooooooooo. Could we still get a switcheroo of Meire to Ujpest - Roderick to The Valley (with Valerie Gys in tow)?

If so, would only follow the pattern established with managers/players.

Head spinning now!
  • LoOkOuT said:

It seems, in the midst of all this, Richard Murray is going through a late-life crisis!

Looking so cool, at first glance I mistook him for the Fonz!

"Aaaay!"

Like the Fonz, the Muzz has also 'jumped the shark'
  • She looks skinny and hopefully unwell

Strangely enough, I think having thousands of angry yet unique customers chanting that you have Chlamydia and partake in bum sex might be responsible
    At least she probably does not suffer from constipation then.
  • Just watched the video of the unique one head shaking at the invading West Stand fans.. The women's an idiot & unable to control herself. Why not take a leaf out of the muppet Murray's book & look away/do nothing? Fair enough she doesn't agree, but don't antagonise further.
  • She doesn't look healthy! I noticed that. Is it worth the money?

I agree, she doesn't look great at all. Maybe all the stress is starting to show.
    I suspect she's brewing up some stomach ulcers and it's mostly self inflicted.

Just wait until she gets the 'phone call from her parents tonight :smile:
  • Met a gentleman yesterday just after we got into the ground who said that yesterday was his last game after 61 years of support. Was very sad to hear, considering he also said he was part of the Valley Party to help us get back in the 90s. He told us his name, but it escapes me now.

He said that he had heard that at one point our lovely CEO had to ask around to find out how many players there were in a football team.

If true, it's absolutely mental, but somehow not surprising.
  • cafctom said:

Met a gentleman yesterday just after we got into the ground who said that yesterday was his last game after 61 years of support. Was very sad to hear, considering he also said he was part of the Valley Party to help us get back in the 90s. He told us his name, but it escapes me now.

He said that he had heard that at one point our lovely CEO had to ask around to find out how many players there were in a football team.

If true, it's absolutely mental, but somehow not surprising.

Someone should have said the same as in American Football. At least it would have made her do a bit more work.
  • My excuse is vodka, but I really want what you're drinking.......
  • edited April 2016
    Addickted said:

My excuse is vodka, but I really want what you're drinking.......

It might be a good idea for his manager to sub him now, before he gets sent off.

EDIT: the spam posts in question were deleted.
  • Jaybinho said:

Just watched the video of the unique one head shaking at the invading West Stand fans.. The women's an idiot & unable to control herself. Why not take a leaf out of the muppet Murray's book & look away/do nothing? Fair enough she doesn't agree, but don't antagonise further.

She's trying her best to front it out. Thing is her appearance of late shows that it's all starting to get to her. The smirks look ever more false and she looks thin and generally not well at all.

I suspect that she is looking forward to the close season where she hopes there will be some respite. She is obviously cracking.