Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Calm Down - not down yet according to Mandy

My parents had cause to speak to Mandy Rice-Davies or whatever her name is yesterday about their season ticket renewal. During this they asked why prices hadn't been reduced seeing as we had been relegated. Mandy said we had not yet been relegated. My parents pointed out that we indeed had been on Tuesday and she said it didn't look good but we were not mathematically down yet. Weird.

Comments

• How fat is this Mandy?
  • edited April 2016

My parents had cause to speak to Mandy Rice-Davies or whatever her name is yesterday about their season ticket renewal. During this they asked why prices hadn't been reduced seeing as we had been relegated. Mandy said we had not yet been relegated. My parents pointed out that we indeed had been on Tuesday and she said it didn't look good but we were not mathematically down yet. Weird.

What a brain dead idiot. Join the list of inept employees at the club.
  • She gives the impression of being a bum kissing moron.
  • stonemuse said:

This inept woman just gets worse ...unable to speak English properly and now can't count. Did she even go to school I wonder :wink:

She was on the payroll with the Nigel's (and probably still is), which tells you all you need to know.
  • Gets better - even claimed that Valley Express is 'nothing to do with Charlton'.

She just keeps on giving :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it that her name is Mandy or is that what's she's on ?
  • Never can an entire 'management' team have been as poor as the cockwombles entrenched at OUR club.

Once this is over, they will be unemployable.
  • Top to bottom - the club is inept.....I would be ashamed to work for such a shambolic outfit...If it were not a club dear to me, I would find this funny....
  • My parents had cause to speak to Mandy Rice-Davies or whatever her name is yesterday about their season ticket renewal. During this they asked why prices hadn't been reduced seeing as we had been relegated. Mandy said we had not yet been relegated. My parents pointed out that we indeed had been on Tuesday and she said it didn't look good but we were not mathematically down yet. Weird.

Weird meaning unique. {...}
  • Gets better - even claimed that Valley Express is 'nothing to do with Charlton'.

Why do these mugs keep opening their mouths. All it does is add fuel to the fire, good for the protesters but such bad press for them. The recruitment process at the club is unbelievable.
  • She probably meant we're not relegated from league 1 yet... only a matter of time with these clowns in charge
  • Katrien and Sue Parkes probably told her that we'll be fine once we find our form.

Is it lost in the post?
  • Don't forget she's told Roland that relegation is not an option ... He doesn't do failure
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe she hasn't been issued a visa to allow her to visit the real world from whatever parallel universe she currently inhabits.
  • My parents had cause to speak to Mandy Rice-Davies or whatever her name is yesterday about their season ticket renewal. During this they asked why prices hadn't been reduced seeing as we had been relegated. Mandy said we had not yet been relegated. My parents pointed out that we indeed had been on Tuesday and she said it didn't look good but we were not mathematically down yet. Weird.

As in weird meaning unique?
  • edited April 2016
    Perhaps she's heard that two out of Rotherham, Fulham, Blackburn, Forest, Brizzle and the Franchise are going into administration imminently. It's the hope that kills you!

No, on second thoughts it's deat
  • Lol ffs
  • Does this woman work in isolation without checking the news or Internet? Or she's trying to lie to your parents with desperation of season ticket sale. In that case she's a c*nt.

Or, is KM like the North Korean leader painting an entirely false picture to everyone.
  • It's fashionable in Meire-world to be in denial.
  • Has anyone checked with her to see if we're down yet?
  • She must have misinterpretated the league table.

Was looking at it upside down
    She thought we was in a automatic promotion spot

Great to chat to you, LargeAddick, whilst thrusting balloons your way in Floyd Rd ! Quite an unbelievable 'story' but as you say, it's true! This woman is as 'unique' as her boss... I mean weird....or uselessly out of touch with reality.
  • Katriens number 2 next season.

In at half time for the hair straightener treatment!