Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Daily Star's turn to give Roland a kicking

Comments

• The Millwall of owners.

No one likes him,
    He don't care..
  • One of the more accurate pieces I've seen.

The protests have certainly had quite some effect and attention. Helped along by the total incompetence of the owner and his CEO.
  • If you were any of the club management who resigned, you'd definitely feel you made the right choice.
  • Proper journalism from The Star; bit of a shock. And a boob juggling video to go with it to boot.
  • Think someone posted this on another thread earlier. It was one posters brother who wrote this article. He is not a Charlton fan but has been to plenty of games and 'gets us'.

Think that was the gist of it. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
  • But the press still seems distracted by players sold and on pitch performances, when fans know it is their stated aim that making money transfer dealing coupled with a paucity of off-pitch qualified professionals and continual mistakes that have disenfranchised fans.
  • Better article than the one in the last Guardian to be fair.
  • 44 million in debt! Really ?
  • ct_addick said:

44 million in debt! Really ?

Easy way of racking up debt through the Star "Pricks" entity....
  • Sponsored links:

• kafka said:

Proper journalism from The Star; bit of a shock. And a boob juggling video to go with it to boot.

thanks for pointing that out, I immediately looked for that before reading the article!
  • Dave2l said:

An old lady playing knock down ginger....

With the way duchatelet is going he will end up in the Daily Sport that must be nearly every national paper:

Former Charlton owner
    "10 years ago Starprix made me a millionaire now I suck off dogs for quavers"

Dave2l said:

An old lady playing knock down ginger....

With the way duchatelet is going he will end up in the Daily Sport that must be nearly every national paper:

Former Charlton owner
    "10 years ago Starprix made me a millionaire now I suck off dogs for quavers"

Mmm Quavers.
  • Think someone posted this on another thread earlier. It was one posters brother who wrote this article. He is not a Charlton fan but has been to plenty of games and 'gets us'.

Think that was the gist of it. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Spot on :)

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/72814/duchatelet-needs-to-quit-opinion-piece-in-the-daily-star#latest
  • It's a good article, and the links in that page were a bonus!
  • Off_it said:

It's a good article, and the links in that page were a bonus!

You love a piano story.