Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone else having problems getting tickets for tomorrow ?

I've tried yesterday and today to get a ticket for tomorrow via the website. It's not working. Perhaps a cunning plan to keep protesters out of the ground !

Comments

• Brighton have sold out the away end, plenty trying to sneak in to the home end so restricted sale.
  • I'm led to believe that tickets can't be purchased online now. You need to call the ticket office directly.
  • You can't get them online anymore, I've just got some by calling the ticket office, you need to be either a season ticket holder, valley gold member or red card holder though I think
  • I've tried yesterday and today to get a ticket for tomorrow via the website. It's not working. Perhaps a cunning plan to keep protesters out of the ground !

A friend of mine said he tried on the website yesterday and it didn't work.
  • They have been on restricted sale for the passed two weeks at least, so the online option was removed.
  • Thanks for the info guys.
  • edited April 2016
    Pain in the backside. Well go for the pre match then adjourn to the pub I think.
  • I had this problem as I usually do this without logging in, but was able to buy them when I logged onto my account.
  • You could always put a school uniform and sneak in as a pupil of Bexley schools. Best shave your legs though.
  • They are on restricted sale but if you login first you should be able to purchase online, I did yesterday.
  • Sponsored links:

• I got mine (late) last night had to log in first but no problems.
  • No chance of buying them on the day then? I've only just managed to get time off from work.
  • Rang the ticket office as I'm suspending my boycott for tomorrow's game. To be part of the protests.

Nearly didn't get a ticket as I hadn't got enough activity against my red card. The games I have gone to this year I've walked up and got my ticket and never needed to show any membership card.
    Luckily, or not, last season had enough activity to let me get a ticket. So I'll be there!
  • How ridiculous... They are supporting the protests and noone gives a fuck what the score is, they also hate Palace. Like there is going to be any trouble, I genuinely don't think I'd care if a Brighton fan celebrated infront of me, the game is meaningless. Keep it on general sale and stop being a bellend