Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Name of a film?

I know one of you bright young things will know this. Looking for the name of a British gangster film, where two girls are on the run. At one point they beat a bad guy to death with a golf club, and they dye a dog pink...

Comments

• Options
    London To Brighton?
  • Options

Sluts with nuts

We've all been there.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

I know one of you bright young things will know this. Looking for the name of a British gangster film, where two girls are on the run. At one point they beat a bad guy to death with a golf club, and they dye a dog pink...

London to Brighton

* just seen Jimmys earlier post.
  • Options
    That's the remake of Mona Lisa innit?
  • Options
    No it's not London to Brighton - the film I am on about is less dark than that, and was made earlier I think (around 2000 possibly?).
  • Options
    edited April 2016

No it's not London to Brighton - the film I am on about is less dark than that, and was made earlier I think (around 2000 possibly?).

Brighton to London, the return leg?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Nighmare at Nell's Cafe?
  • Options
    Beautiful Creatures sort of fits the bill. It has golf clubs as a plot device but the girls don't murder the guy with them, they use a metal pipe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Beautiful Creatures sort of fits the bill. It has golf clubs as a plot device but the girls don't murder the guy with them, they use a metal pipe.

In the library?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

JiMMy 85 said:

In the library?
    If it was proper Charlton it would be with a flask on platform 1.
  • Options
    Not Certain Fury with Tatum O Neill??
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

That's the baby! Well done Jimmy. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Two girls one cup?
  • Options
    One man one jar?
  • Options
    Two girls one club