Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Bolton 0-0 Charlton

many thanks to the brave 5 Lifers and me for the marks, please note Nick Pope's passing accuracy

Comments

• No way was there 12,000 in that stadium on Tuesday
  • all total attendance figures for clubs like us and Bolton are rubbish, reck about 6k on Tuesday
  • Pope 100% pass accuracy?

That suggests he didn't kick it long the whole game

5 passes with an average length of 42metres, and having been at the match I can tell you is a load of rubbish, he does more throwing and his kicking was good even though Mk then headed it to Bolton players, but in general yes his passing was a lot better.

5 passes with an average length of 42metres, and having been at the match I can tell you is a load of rubbish, he does more throwing and his kicking was good even though Mk then headed it to Bolton players, but in general yes his passing was a lot better.
    So whereas on Saturday, Pope would kick it long and our smaller strikers would not win the first ball, on Tuesday Mak would win the first ball but (under pressure) not be able to direct his headers towards a teammate, hence Pope getting 100% pass accuracy and Mak 50% accuracy!

There are lies, damn lies and statistics...
  • Can't believe 'Relegation confirmed' didn't make it into the 'remarks' column at the top!
  • Can't believe 'Relegation confirmed' didn't make it into the 'remarks' column at the top!

Or

"What a **** game!"

it was such a piss poor game to watch you're lucky you got the basic stats, at least I live only 40 mins from the ground :smile: