Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ATM at The Valley?

Slightly random question, but looking at The Valley in Google Maps, it highlights an ATM in the West Stand, at the North End. Is this the case?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.4869603,0.0352859,147m/data=!3m1!1e3

Comments

• There's a Barclays machine inside the gate, attached to the club shop.
  • It's on the side of the clubshop building, opposite the Valley Central office.
  • Thanks, I'd never noticed it there before.

Think you'll struggle to get the £38 million out of it killer.

Maybe tell him you'll pay in £500 instalments :-)

I'd hope for one of those pay nothing for 12 months, then 36 easy instalments, type deals you get at DFS
  • There's a Barclays machine inside the gate, attached to the club shop.

The only thing is Roly has Kaerl Fraeye hiding inside it and cloning your card. The money you get out is snide - purely because he knows people won't spends in the the ground.........obviously there are a few exceptions to that last bit.
  • Surprised @DaveMehmet has not piped up about ATM
  • WSS said:

Surprised @DaveMehmet has not piped up about ATM

You've just gone and ruined his pitch for the next club guerrilla marketing campaign on social media....
  • edited April 2016

Slightly random question, but looking at The Valley in Google Maps, it highlights an ATM in the West Stand, at the North End.

Probably a misprint on the OS and meant to be ATM in the rear end.

The Belgians are obviously trying to usher in some continental sexual liberalism to the Valley but at the end of the day we're still a family club and I think ATM in the stands is a step too far even for open minded fans like myself no matter how dire the action on the pitch is next season.

Not in my name. Belgians out. Dirty bastards
  • Sponsored links:

• 36 easy instalments of over a million each? Wish my bank account would suffer those easily...