Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain..

..and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms

Happy Birthday Your Majesty, hope it's a goodun

Comments

• Options
    Happy Birthday Maam
  • Options
    She has two birthdays a year. Does that mean she is 180?
  • Options
    Happy Birthday.
  • Options
    Happy birthday your Maj

Long to reign over us
    God save our Queen

• Options

I think you'd have been better off waiting for Junkers birthday as you'd have got a better response.

It's fashionable to dislike our longest serving monarch. Self-loathing is the in thing.

Happy birthday, your Majesty. You've done a stellar job in overseeing the raising of two fine young men in William and Harry.

Self-loathing?

self-loathing
    noun
    hatred of oneself.
  • Options
    As part of her birthday celebrations the Queen was visiting South London.
    It did not go well, people in the crowd were jeering. Visibly upset, the Queen got back into her Roller.
    What just happened, she asked her Lady in Waiting.
    Well, Ma'am, I think it was inadvisable to wear fur, your subjects are very keen on animal welfare these days.
    Oh, said the Queen, that's Philip's fault! He asked where I was visiting today. I said one is going to Bermondsey and he said wear the fox hat.

Happy birthday your Maj.

• Options
    Been a cracking innings and one of our more dignified public figures too
  • Options
    Happy Birthday your Maj. Whilst i/we have your attention could you grant us a very small favour.
    We have a traitor in our midst. He is of a foreign type, you know the sort. Could you send him to the tower for the rest of his miserable life. I do not think you need to put his head on a pike; however, I am only speaking for myself.
    Do not have too many Light Ales; wrap up warm and do not forget your black and white scarf.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2016

I think you'd have been better off waiting for Junkers birthday as you'd have got a better response.

It's fashionable to dislike our longest serving monarch. Self-loathing is the in thing.

Happy birthday, your Majesty. You've done a stellar job in overseeing the raising of two fine young men in William and Harry.

Self-loathing?

self-loathing
    noun
    hatred of oneself.
    Millwall don't even like themselves. They don't care though
  • Options

Self-loathing?

self-loathing
    noun
    hatred of oneself.
    Self loathing refers to an extreme dislike or hatred of oneself, or being angry at or even prejudiced against oneself. The term is also used to designate a dislike or hatred of a group, family, social class, or stereotype to which one belongs and/or has.
  • Options

Self-loathing?

self-loathing
    noun
    hatred of oneself.
    Self loathing refers to an extreme dislike or hatred of oneself, or being angry at or even prejudiced against oneself. The term is also used to designate a dislike or hatred of a group, family, social class, or stereotype to which one belongs and/or has.
    A spanner able to use a thesaurus? The world's gone mad I tell you.

Happy birthday Lizzie.
  • Options
    Orf with her head.
  • Options
    Happy birthday to ma gurl Queenie
  • Options
    HBD.
    Just mentioned on R5L that when she was crowned (they used the word 'coronated' - does that exist?) Charlton were fifth in the league. The top one that is. Bad season - just missed out on a Champions League place...
  • Options

Happy birthday your Maj

Long to reign over us
    God save our Queen

What he said

GSTQ

• Options
    Happy birthday QEII, and many more of 'em.
  • Options
    GSTQ
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah.
  • Options
    As the dial hand tells o'er
    The same hours it had before,

Still beginning in the ending,
    Circular account still lending,

So, most mighty Queen we pray,
    Like the dial day by day

You may lead the seasons on,
    Making new when old are gone,

That the babe which now is young
    And hath yet no use of tongue

Many a Shrovetide here may bow
    To that empress I do now,

That the children of these lords,
    Sitting at your council boards,

May be grave and aged seen
    Of her that was their fathers' queen.

Once I wish this wish again,
    Heaven subscribe it with "Amen".[
  • Options
    Gawd Bless 'Er
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Self-loathing?

self-loathing
    noun
    hatred of oneself.
    A spanner able to use a thesaurus? The world's gone mad I tell you.

Happy birthday Lizzie.
    probably thinks thats some kind of pre historic animal

many happy returns liz ...get the rest in singles

• Options
    shine166 said:

Well done queeny for having a life of uber privilege and living to 90.. Such an achievement

15000 official engagements up to the age of 87, that's a privilege I'm happy to forgo. How many you done boring bloke?
  • Options
    Happy birthday Your Majesty.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Well done queeny for having a life of uber privilege and living to 90.. Such an achievement

Do you have to?

• Options

shine166 said:

15000 official engagements up to the age of 87, that's a privilege I'm happy to forgo. How many you done boring bloke?
    Walks about and shakes kids hands, it's not like she swings a pick 6 days a week.

If I get of my arse and work 5 days a week it's piss easy to beat that number and that's without someone to wipe said arse and brush my teeth
  • Options
    D_F_T said:

shine166 said:

Do you have to?

No, but a sense of perspective is always useful