Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The return of ... Andrew Mills

On a shortlist of three for chief scout. You really couldn't make this stuff up.

Comments

• Please, put me out of my misery
  • The other 2 being?
  • Is he bringing the Dowies with him? I need a lie down...
  • The other 2 being?

Windy Miller and
    Andy Capp
  • It's ok because Roland is still top his own list.
  • I just don't get it.....former agent....did a great job........made himself redundant.......
  • braydex said:

I just don't get it.....former agent....did a great job........made himself redundant.......

Precisely what I thought at the time.
  • Sponsored links:

• The man responsible for the Dowie signings and flushing £20m down the drain. If I did similar in my line of work I would be sacked, banned from the industry and arrested on some sort of corruption/fraud charge. To potentially re-employ him would rank as one of the worst of many bad decisions by these 'owners'.

The only thing I'm holding out for is that they then employ Noel Edmonds as manager who goes on to do a 'gotcha' and reveals this has all been a brutal wind up.
  • Appoint a decent manager and let him choose his own chief scout.

Far too sensible.

Don't be so sensible for goodness sake :wink: .
  • Doublechecks calendar to make sure it's not 1st April. Oh come on, this is just ridiculous.
  • If any truth it's Murray's recommendation IMO and he has lost his marbles if we get Andrew Mills back, Roland would start pissing away hundreds of thousands on players any old Dick or Harry could recommend.

It's just all wrong, everything they do is either too late, not good enough or just completely outrageous, this would be a hint of all 3.

• edited April 2016
    This isn't really happening, is it?

I'm gonna wake up soon, surely?

• Not Andrew Mills, surely - shouldn't that be Bertram Mills ?
  • Acworth should get his CV in quick - way way more qualified than any of the numpties RD, KM & RM are lining up for this job...
  • Sponsored links:

• What's next? Les Reed as manager? Mervyn Day as coach? Rick Everitt as MD?
  • edited April 2016

What's next? Les Reed as manager? Mervyn Day as coach? Rick Everitt as MD?

One out of three is not bad :wink: .
  • nichorob said:

The man responsible for the Dowie signings and flushing £20m down the drain. If I did similar in my line of work I would be sacked, banned from the industry and arrested on some sort of corruption/fraud charge. To potentially re-employ him would rank as one of the worst of many bad decisions by these 'owners'.

The only thing I'm holding out for is that they then employ Noel Edmonds as manager who goes on to do a 'gotcha' and reveals this has all been a brutal wind up.

Was he? I thought he was here to deal with contracts etc, not actually choose players.
  • Danny Mills could do a better job. God help us. Richard Murray's doing?

If

What's next? Les Reed as manager? Mervyn Day as coach? Rick Everitt as MD?

Reed and Day I could deal with... But Everitt - not in my life time :smiley:
  • edited April 2016
    Gutted to a point that there is even a shortlist ... Doesn't sound like a business that is wanting to/ready to/about to be sold :disappointed:
  • I think they believe all the stay away fans will return to the fold next season, especially if we are winning. If we are doing well a lot will but quite a few more probably won't.
  • sammy391 said:

Gutted a point even having a shortlist ... Doesn't sound like a business that is wanting to/ready to/about to be sold :disappointed:

Relax it's all smoke and mirrors, they're cracking :wink: .
  • A clear move to antagonise the fan base if true.

What the **** has happened to this club?
  • The other 2 being?

Barry Chuckle
    Bear Grylls