Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

YES!!!!!!!! Graham Poll is........

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
....... retiring at the end of the season.

He is sick of the abuse.

A victory for the fans I think.

Comments

• Options
    But he changes his mind and decides to spend a year refing in the Championship
  • Options
    haha clearly a PR stunt, poor ickle graham can't take it anymore
  • Options
    "He is sick of the abuse" - needs to take a good look at the way he conducted himself over the years and wonder if he really brought it all on himself !

Good - let's hope that he is replaced by someone who thinks the paying public are there to watch the football.
  • Options
    one gone

still a bunch of other idiots left though :-(
  • Options
    Good riddance to the total pompous arsewipe. How many points and cash has he cost clubs over the years with his, 'Ooh look at me I'm a top ref' attitude, instead of concentrating on improving his performances.

As for the others, I think only Webb has the makings of a top ref in this country.

Did you see that complete nob styles last night?

As much as I have no sympathy for Roberts, he sent him off for telling him it was his first foul, jeeez!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Clattenburg was looking promising, but he's gone downhill this season IMO
  • Options
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Hackett, head of ref's says it may not be true about Poll.

Cruel world.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]But he changes his mind and decides to spend a year refing in the Championship

Would be just our bloody luck!