Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rolly he's done this before!

RD often spends a lot of his time at Sint Truiden and has observed frequently doing business in the restaurant at the club, his club, he owns it and lives next door!

Apparently he has a continuing involvement with the dealings at Standard, recently he was chatting about the Tony Watt fiasco, the comment was passed that he perhaps he had sold Standard to a mate?

The sale and asset stripping of Standard in the summer, this was as a direct result of Sint Truiden being promoted to the same league as Standard, the Belgium Pro league, even Rolly can't own two clubs in the same league.

Its interesting to note, the timing of the nasty old twats "asset stripping" at Standard, whilst still owning Standard, sold the clubs best players (assets). This timing certainly suggests acting with forethought, intent and perhaps just a large about of malice. After all our Standard counterparts did break into his office and threaten the old twat (well done chaps shame you didn't thump him).

The action of asset stripping itself, show us what this malicious old twat is actually capable of, obviously got a nasty vindictive streak in him.

My fears for CAFC's immediate future if this nasty malicious old fart remains in place for any length of time:

The very recent alleged "suspension of works" at the Academy says one thing STOP SPENDING!

I would suggest this will be soon followed by an end of season sale (asset strip) of any useful assets/players (Lookman, Cousins, JBG, Tex, Baurer, Henderson OK starting to struggle now) but maybe £5 Million ish! - STOP SPENDING!

Off loading of the dross, (Birdshit, Ba, Sa, Reza, Makinok, ((Mr Consistency - Relegation Roger)) and end of the loans Fanni, Motta, Sanogo and Suk Young. - STOP SPENDING!

Leaves us an poor looking Charlton in terms of players and a building site instead of a academy - Asset Stripped, very Standard Liege!

In life timing is everything, the timing of any appearance of any "White Knight" be it a Varney or an Elliot lead acquisition of CAFC would need to be, in time to stop this nasty shithead doing still more damage to our club.

I fear his recent past shows us just what a nasty piece of shite this man actually is, seems to me that he done all he could to shag Standard before selling them!

The only solace I can find is that this is very likely to be the "beginning of the end", I hope that if a deal is in the offing, this horrible old man want out and badly as we want him to go and it gets expedited!

(My apologises about the language used, I almost got to the end of this without calling him a Wanker!) keep the pressure and keep the faith!

Comments

• I thoroughly expect him to sell any player worth anything anyway whether he sells the club or not. As long as we get new owners in and keep the Valley and the training ground then so be it .
  • Roland is also still owed MILLIONS from Standard! He also sold due to pressure on his personal life. STVV being promoted was approved by the Belgian FA or whatever. and wasn't the cause.

• As has been said many times before he is only in it for the money and as an aside try and prove a point about how football clubs can be run at a profit.

If he is getting out he will do whatever he deems necessary to try to make money/ mitigate his losses.

I think he wil do just about anything to anybody to achieve this, so expect the worst!

After saying this just about anything IMHO would be better than keeping him and the " Duchelet youth " running OUR club.