Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton match on tv...........maybe

Already advertising it along with the Derby v Massives match on european satellite, so hopefully be some streams available on the day. No sign of it on Bein yet.

Comments

• The game will be out there somewhere (Bulgaria) on a stream according to the website below.

http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL.php

• Showing on bein sports phone app that it is going to be live, so there should definitely be a stream somewhere.
  • It's on fox sport in America
  • Do we know what channel it on a fire stick please. I've got one with kodi and robocop on .Thanks in advance
  • Showing its on Dimsports.eu at the moment, if it works or not is another matter.
  • beIN Sports Max 7/SportKlub/TDM Desporto/TV2 SUMO/TV Sport Premium 2/Nova Sport Bulgaria all showing it....finding them another matter.
  • T.C.E said:

Showing its on Dimsports.eu at the moment, if it works or not is another matter.

Damm, I thought it was a 3 o'clock kick off.
  • we need massive interruptions if it is going worldwide
  • we need massive interruptions if it is going worldwide

Cant wait to see you giving it large in the North Lower Steve
  • On one of the BeIn Sport streaming channels here in the States. They don't always announce their lineup until the last minute so can be hard to plan in advance. Hopefully there will be streams available as a result.
  • Sponsored links:

• Think I should be able to pick this up on a TV app I use. Anyone in Thailand it should be on BEIN SPORTS 4, which you'll find on ilikehd.com. 40 baht for three hours.You might get a bit of buffering but it's a lot better than a dodgy computer stream believe me.
  • We know for sure it is being streamed into Roland's living room in Belgium. Because Katrien told us so, and Katrien never lies.
  • Just found streams on Kodi. First row sports.ge........via Sports Devil remains to be seen if they work.