Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Not Good enough

What if, what if, What if my Grandmother had Bollocks, she would be my Uncle, we did deserve a draw but the Tables don't lie, the team as it stands is only good enough for League1, perhaps the strikers we have could score goals in that division, the Fat Lady has lost her voice, so its over for another season, it wont change till we get a proper Manager who knows what he is doing, (Rotherham good example) with no investment in the squad it wont be any better next season, yet im expected to pay that Belgian Prick £475 or now £500 (missed Deadline as part of protest) for League1 football, Dream on and get real, all the time this regime is in place I wont re-new, pay on the day and get in for a Fiver.

Comments

• So you only plan on going to one game next season then?
  • Good lad Eric.

• edited April 2016
    I like commas, but I like full stops too.
    But which is better? There's only one way to find out .....
  • eric246gt said:

What if, what if, What if my Grandmother had Bollocks, she would be my Uncle, we did deserve a draw but the Tables don't lie, the team as it stands is only good enough for League1, perhaps the strikers we have could score goals in that division, the Fat Lady has lost her voice, so its over for another season, it wont change till we get a proper Manager who knows what he is doing, (Rotherham good example) with no investment in the squad it wont be any better next season, yet im expected to pay that Belgian Prick £475 or now £500 (missed Deadline as part of protest) for League1 football, Dream on and get real, all the time this regime is in place I wont re-new, pay on the day and get in for a Fiver.

.....and breathe......
  • if your Grandmother had bollocks, i don't think Roland would be in charge.

he would've had a vision to purchase her (and not Charlton) and then farm her with the intention of developing other old ladies with gonads to sell on to the Far East.

he would've gone through a succession of incompetent farmers however, leading the Far East to protest about the quality of the nut endowed crusties being exported to their shores resulting in a complete boycott of said old ladies with veg.
  • eric246gt said:

What if, what if, What if my Grandmother had Bollocks, she would be my Uncle,

So there's definitely been some incest at your gaff, not sure how it works though...