Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is the senior player

mentioned in VOTV who the regime wanted to ship out on loan in January, with a view to a permanent move, who said no?

Comments

• We don't exactly have lots of senior players - Jackson and Diarra - so it had to be one of them two IMO?
  • Bergdich?
  • Pedro45 said:

We don't exactly have lots of senior players - Jackson and Diarra - so it had to be one of them two IMO?

I'd have thought Jackson but I cant see the owners being that stupid... I mean they're stupid but are they THAT stupid?
  • Henderson?
  • Both Bergdich and Igor has been mentioned previously as potential players to be loaned out
  • I believe SLP ran a story in December that Bergdich was looking to be loaned out in January, possibly with a view to a permanent move.

Talk of loaning Igor out was earlier in the year when he was still unfit, and he apparently said no.
  • I reckon Solly. Duchatalet has always thought he was no use (just to further illustrate his total lack of football knowledge)
  • Part of me is wondering if it was Jackson...

Its a period where he would have been injured or recovering from his injury and would have been reminiscent of the Vetokele saga.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would Cousins not fall into this category now? Sure he's young but he's a permanent fixture in the team
  • Would Cousins not fall into this category now? Sure he's young but he's a permanent fixture in the team

Not a permanent fixture in the team? - Dont think anyone has played more than him since his debut
  • Read the post I said he IS a permanent fixture in the team

Not a permanent fixture in the team? - Dont think anyone has played more than him since his debut
    That's what he's saying!

The point he is making, as I understand it, is whether, at just 22, Jordan can be construed as a 'senior player' or not.
  • Thanks Len that is exactly what I am saying young but experienced hence a "senior player"
  • edited April 2016
    LenGlover said:

Would Cousins not fall into this category now? Sure he's young but he's a permanent fixture in the team

That's what he's saying!

The point he is making, as I understand it, is whether, at just 22, Jordan can be construed as a 'senior player' or not.
    I think the prospect of sharing a cell with 'big' Winston on D wing in Belmarsh is on @ForeverAddickted 's mind. He's dreading shower time.
  • Jackson surely
  • Shay Given?
  • se9addick said:

Jackson surely

I think your right . I was told Coventry made an enquiry .
  • Thanks Len that is exactly what I am saying young but experienced hence a "senior player"

Apologies misread your post... the thought of sharing a cell @ Belmarsh with Ricky is terrifying
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    The way it's written it can only be Solly or Jacko I would have thought
  • Part of me is wondering if it was Jackson...

Its a period where he would have been injured or recovering from his injury and would have been reminiscent of the Vetokele saga.

Jackson started every league game in January. Doesn't mean it wasn't him though.

Apologies misread your post... the thought of sharing a cell @ Belmarsh with Ricky is terrifying
    Don't worry mate. Ive arranged for a certain woman to keep you entertained, I know you think I have a fasination with her so I'm willing to 'share'. I
    Apologies for any stains on the picture, she terrible when it comes to putting food in her mouth.

It's none other than Miss Liverpool (although looking at the size of her she could be miss Uk)

• edited April 2016

Thanks Len that is exactly what I am saying young but experienced hence a "senior player"

Don't worry mate. Ive arranged for a certain woman to keep you entertained, I know you think I have a fasination with her so I'm willing to 'share'. I
    Apologies for any stains on the picture, she terrible when it comes to putting food in her mouth.

It's none other than Miss Liverpool (although looking at the size of her she could make people miss the Uk on the map)

Fixed that for you mate
  • edited April 2016

Thanks Len that is exactly what I am saying young but experienced hence a "senior player"

It's none other than Miss Liverpool (although looking at the size of her she could make people miss the Uk on the map)

Fixed that for you mate
    You wait until you see her laying down. You'll think somebody has put the Thames Barrier on your bed.

Ed - so I've been told anyway.....

Fixed that for you mate
    You wait until you see her laying down. You'll think somebody has put the a Thames Barrier on your bed.

Going to have to put this on General Things that Annoy You...
  • edited April 2016

Fixed that for you mate
    You wait until you see her laying down. You'll think somebody has put the a Thames Barrier on your bed.

Ed - erectile dysfunction. But yes that can be annoying. And I should imagine would happen should you get a bit jiggy with Miss Liverpool. That's what my friend said anyway :wink:

Fixed that for you mate

Ed - erectile dysfunction. But yes that can be annoying. And I should imagine would happen should you get a bit jiggy with Miss Liverpool. That's what my friend said anyway :wink:
    I cant believe that... You have a friend? :open_mouth:;)
  • edited April 2016

Fixed that for you mate

I cant believe that... You have a friend? :open_mouth:;)
    You might know him, lives in Bexley goes by the name of cun Colin
  • Anyway who do people think the Senior Player is lol!