Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CHARLTON LIVE TONIGHT - 7pm - Inc. Exclusive Darren Bent Interview + Upbeat Walk Heroes

Charlton Live is back at 7pm - you can tune in free of charge here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/

On tonight's show we have an exclusive interview with Darren Bent - I caught up with him after yesterday's game and he had some great things to say about Charlton fans and the club as a whole now.

@BDL and @KillersBeard did us proud on the upbeats walk yesterday and and managed to get some words from some Charlton legends about the Upbeats and the club in general - we've got Carl Leaburn, Paul Mortimer, Bob Bolder and a very special dog called Bailey.

We'll chat about the Paul Elliot rumour, the game yesterday (hearing from Riga and Teixeria) and whatever else we can squeeze in to 90 minutes

Contact the studio to have your say

Email - studio@charltonlive.co.uk
Tweet - @CharltonLive
Or comment in this thread.

Comments

• Definite a legal goal. Ref and lino missed 2 blatant penalties. Was it Diara that walking into the box, had his short pukked but credit he stayed on his feet. Before the ball went out for the corner leading to the disallowed goald there was a player behind Fox pulling his shirt round his neck... I
  • Can't stand it when my short is pukked
  • Podcast is out in the usual places - I'l sort out some links in the morning, but interviews with Darren Bent and the heroes on the Upbeats walk are really worth a listen