Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Match

Anyone else watching ?

Hilarious seeing it all kicking off. Hope someone lands one on that Harvey in the bar after !

Comments

• yep I saw it....Harvey is a complete pri@k and it was hilarious seeing Gazza wind him up.

Most one sided game so far.....Winterburn and Macallister still look like they could do a job now!
  • Only watched the first half was so one sided I went down the Pub second half, although I did SKY+ the rest. What was the final score ?
  • And watching Andy Goram bought back memories of Deano..... great saves but what can you say about the kicking?!
  • [cite] Ketman:[/cite]Only watched the first half was so one sided I went down the Pub second half, although I did SKY+ the rest. What was the final score ?

2-0. Waddle made Ralf Little look a bit silly when scoring his goal.

It's worth watching the rest just to see Harvey lose it. What a tit.
  • Harvey is a cokc. Why is the Geordie midget who won Big Brother a "celebritey"???? (sp)
  • And how does doing coke make you a celebrity a la Mark Bosnich
  • I've seen him a couple of times now and there is no doubt in my mind that if he wasn't a cricketer, Alec Stewart would of made it as a decent centre half.
  • LOL ... so Harvey is a twat for what exactly?

You've all played football and never lost it ... yeah right.
  • Alec Stewart's dad was a decent forward for Charlton in the first division days.
  • i thought it was great. surprising some of the ability of some of those celebrities.
    shame jeff brazier wasted a couple of free kick chances, reckon they could have scored.

chris waddle did mug up ralf little. even though waddle looks like he's had a hip replacement.