Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can we get relegated today?

Doing the maths, if we lose and teams above us win, can we actually get relegated today?

Comments

• Nope. 10 points from safety, would need to be 13 behind after today's games to be relegated, which isn't possible add Rotherham and forest are playing each other.
  • Forest are going to lose today. If we win of course, we will all be checking out the mathematics again.
  • If we lose and Rotherham win, we'll still be behind 10pts from safety, with 12 possible left, but it'll be from Forest instead, as they will drop to 21st.
  • edited April 2016

We are going to stay up anyway guys so I wouldn't worry about the maths.

Aah, the first Cuckoo of spring :-)

Joking aside, I'm still desperately yearning for the miracle that see us pull out of this and saves us from another visit to that shi*thole of a league.
    This in the certain knowledge that if we did, the ownership would plough on with business as usual and blame this season on injuries and dissident supporters.
  • Doing the maths, if we lose and teams above us win, can we actually get relegated today?

Roland does not do failure.
  • Doing the maths, if we lose and teams above us win, can we actually get relegated today?

Roland does not do failure.
    He's a success at failure!
  • We've been relegated since August, these clowns have seen to that.
  • With 4 games to go and 11 points behind with a inferior goal difference, I would say YES
  • Sponsored links:

• If you want
  • It's effectively a 12 point difference not 11- our goal difference is at least 20 goals worse than the teams we'd need to overtake - we are down
  • So with 4 games left - if we won all of those 6-0 we'd be OK?
    #glasshalffull
  • Nah, 3-0. Forest could lose all theirs 3-0 too
  • Time to get " no doubt about it " by Hot Chocolate on the decks and ready to be played over the PA at 5pm next Saturday