Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Have a guess - price per 100ml of most expensive face cream on Amazon.

Unbelievable.
We could buy a couple of decent League 2 players for the price of 100ml of feckin face cream.

Go on have a think - what would you pay?

Rouge Bunny Rouge Time Defying Foundation- SKIN SANCTUARY - 20ml Linen Cream by Rouge Bunny Rouge

£62,666.23/100 ml

Only 3 left in stock - order soon.

Comments

• We now know what you search for on the internet in your spare time!! :wink:
  • edited April 2016
    I'd just buy her some oil of ulay and have a few beers so I wouldn't notice/care about the difference.
  • Tell her, the best thing is zincification
  • Unbelievable.
    We could buy a couple of decent League 2 players for the price of 100ml of feckin face cream.

Rouge Bunny Rouge Time Defying Foundation- SKIN SANCTUARY - Linen Cream by Rouge Bunny Rouge
    £18,799.87(£62,666.23/100 ml)

Order me 1 so I can give it to my missus please mate. I'll sort you the money out when I get paid.
    The last thing I'd want to do is give my missus time defying cream. She might live forever and gawd knows how much extra nagging she could get in.
  • Unbelievable.

Rouge Bunny Rouge Time Defying Foundation- SKIN SANCTUARY - Linen Cream by Rouge Bunny Rouge

Order me 1 so I can give it to my missus please mate. I'll sort you the money out when I get paid.
    The last thing I'd want to do is give my missus time defying cream. She might live forever and gawd knows how much extra nagging she could get in.
    ©Tom O'Connor (1975)
  • That will teach you to google 'cream on face'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

That will teach you to google 'cream on face'.

• Good to see the takeover of Charlton in full swing with Mumsnet taking ownership of the club and forums!!
  • ads said:

Unbelievable.

©Tom O'Connor (1975)
    Sorry, I know it's a bit modern for Charlton Life but I couldn't resist.