Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Protest ?

Anyone know if there is a protest planned for after the game tomorrow ?

Comments

• Swisdom said:

Hope not. It's a day for the Upbeats - not another show of petulance to detract from the real stars of tomorrow

Blimey, are they playing next season ?
  • I hope there is, need to keep the pressure up
  • Sponsored links:

• March @SE7toSG3 ???

Your squaddie days are over mate, this is a stroll not a march!!
  • Swisdom said:

Hope not. It's a day for the Upbeats - not another show of petulance to detract from the real stars of tomorrow

Shocker!
  • SE7toSG3 said:

sorry I was being more militant than military, I was Royal Signals so we bimbled really...

Yep, I can vouch for that!! :wink:
  • Oi! That's almost a flag comment @bazjonster !
  • SE7toSG3 said:

Oi! That's almost a flag comment @bazjonster !

Mate, I can hardly talk (ex-RAF! Stands by with Kevlar adorned!).
  • Swisdom said:

Wow. What a unique comment
  • I'm feeling especially petulant this evening.

I feel I understand the meaning of the word and I'm going all out to stick my tongue out at my parents, stay up past my bed time and generally annoy anyone who I think has any interest in a deliberately childish way.

*blows raspberry and makes farting noises @Swisdom*
  • So CARD not protesting in ground tomorrow so why is any one going? Merchandise boycott irrelevant if no one went.
  • kentred2 said:

So CARD not protesting in ground tomorrow so why is any one going? Merchandise boycott irrelevant if no one went.

Brings a benefit all of its own ...they still spent money on 'barricading' the back of the West Stand, they still pay for extra security ...and yet we won't be there ...or will we :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• kentred2 said:

So CARD not protesting in ground tomorrow so why is any one going? Merchandise boycott irrelevant if no one went.

Beach balls at the ready