Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congratulations to Jack Wood on being on the cover of the programme tomorrow

Nice touch by the Comms team

Comments

• Oh brilliant... Well done to the Comms team for once.
  • Oh brilliant... Well done to the Comms team for once.

For once? Very harsh.

• Was it Mel Baroni's idea suggested before she departed?
  • Curb_It said:

Oh brilliant... Well done to the Comms team for once.

For once? Very harsh.

What seeing that communications havent exactly been the best this season.
  • Curb_It said:

Yes point taken. Just felt you were slagging the wrong person.
    Or the wrong kind of "comms".

Know where your coming from... When I used to get the programme I always felt the people who put that together were excellent, the same with those who provide the match updates on twitter so to slag those off for the job their doing would be harsh.
  • Nice touch. Well done Jack.
  • Sponsored links:

• great idea, love it
  • Is Jack Wood an option as player of the year?
  • I appreciate I am riddled with cynicism after the season we have all endured, but is there even a tint possibility this is a move to make CARD look bad if they produce an alternative programme ... or to in effect make sure they won't by releasing this 'story'?
  • That's superb
  • That's awesome!
  • Good stuff
  • Lovely
  • Great picture. Are The Upbeats on the pitch today after the walk?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016

mogodon said:

I appreciate I am riddled with cynicism after the season we have all endured, but is there even a tint possibility this is a move to make CARD look bad if they produce an alternative programme ... or to in effect make sure they won't by releasing this 'story'?

The comms team have been promoting the walk and the fund raising for a while and at least two staff are doing the walk.

This isn't a sudden last minute interest in the event.

I know much of our cynicism well founded and I know personally the depths this lot will sink to but on this one I think it's some good guys in the very under resourced comms team supporting a good cause.
    Sorted
    Pedro45 said:

Is Jack Wood an option as player of the year?

In this year of despair and under performance this would be an ideal option and give greater legitimacy to the POY event.