Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• As said, depressingly accurate, but. Nothing that hasn't been said on here throughout the past season and who are we?
  • The report is factually incorrect. It says the game will end just after 9:30pm when in fact it is an 8pm kick off, thus meaning the final whistle will not go until just after 9:45pm.

I should have been a journalist! :wink:

Or maybe sub editor.
  • Detailed and depressing to read! So sad to read about the club we love being drained by incompetence, as well as total disregard and neglect. What's worse, is that it could have been so different with better spending of the money on players and coaches. Hard to see it improving next year since they will not accept advice or help.
  • makes you want to cry :-((
  • The report is factually incorrect. It says the game will end just after 9:30pm when in fact it is an 8pm kick off, thus meaning the final whistle will not go until just after 9:45pm.

Or maybe sub editor.
    They've updated that already
  • What a depressing read that is.
    And its all so true.
    Sad.

It is correct. he has just factored in regular stoppages for beach balls, paper darts and stress balls, the difference at Bolton being they will be coming from both sets of supporters. Could even be nearer 10pm.

Updated in the article all ready. Sign of your stature @Brendan_O_Connell :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy Thursday :smiley:
  • All the more reason we must keep up the protests and boycotts....every little bit helps. We have to make the club as unmanageable as possible no matter how much we may feel the pain to ensure we have a future after we have gotten rid of these imbeciles. After 1984 and The Selhurst/Upton Park years, this I think is going to be an even bigger battle to rid ourselves of the Belgian.
  • The only thing that makes me happy about this is knowing what protests are still to come!

Brace yourselves KM and RD!

Just in case no-one believes me!! :blush:
  • have heard Fraeye called many things but a "first-time sailor" is a good 'un.
  • Macronate said:

have heard Fraeye called many things but a "first-time sailor" is a good 'un.

Lost at sea perhaps?
  • LouisMend said:

The report is factually incorrect. It says the game will end just after 9:30pm when in fact it is an 8pm kick off, thus meaning the final whistle will not go until just after 9:45pm.

Just in case no-one believes me!! :blush:
    Wouldn't get too smug, Rich has just assigned me to root through your bins and hack your voicemails.

You better hope your knickers are clean.
    You won't find much, my life is so dull these days. Plus I got rid of all my dirty magazines as soon as I got a laptop!
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

The only thing that makes me happy about this is knowing what protests are still to come!

Brace yourselves KM and RD!

No Biffs no Butts
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

have heard Fraeye called many things but a "first-time sailor" is a good 'un.

In the sense that the lookout on The Titanic was a first time sailor, quite accurate really...
  • '...even if Jose Riga’s squad have desperately fought to pull back the mounting odds.'

Err, we're ten points from safety.
  • '...even if Jose Riga’s squad have desperately fought to pull back the mounting odds.'

Exactly! What were we adrift when Riga took over?
    3 points?

Yes, the damage was done but I'm not sure how it could be classed as 'desperately fighting back'
  • Makes me mad .... On with the protests ... And in my angered state I have all kind of dark ideas... Force his hand...
  • Was able to remove Roger Johnson from even the bench would be a reasonable summary of Riga's achievements. But unfair, team looked better set up, played less shit, others did better.

We may be, but remember that Roland doesn't do failure, and also that each manager has been an improvement, so I am confident it will all turn out well.