Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Cards

I'm not knocking the club and I think it's a good idea that the Junior Reds (or what ever they call them now) get a birthday card but my son't card arrived last week, a whole month before his birthday.

I just wondered if that had happened to anyone else? If not it could just be a typo, 9/4 opposed to 9/5. However it was, ironically, good timing to have something arrive when we might be considering renewing our season tickets before the deadline.

NB. We are not considering renewing before the deadline!

Comments

• My son didn't get a card when he was in it. Stopped paying for it in the end. Waste of money.

I know for a (unsubstantiated) fact that Junior Red mascots get pulled out according to who their parents are, who they know and what they do. No "free draw" as such.
  • edited April 2016
    Whereas the mere mortal (mugs) amongst us are expected to cough up 200 sheets, plus

Not on the list of major gripes, but all very "cosy" for my liking
  • Off_it said:

Whereas the mere mortal (mugs) amongst us are expected to cough up 200 sheets, plus

Not on the list of major gripes, but all very "cosy" for my liking

£300 each I was quoted at the beginning of the season for the Brighton game and I have 4 mini Addicks
    Cheers Roly for saving me the dough you bell
  • edited April 2016
    Off_it said:

My son didn't get a card when he was in it. Stopped paying for it in the end. Waste of money.

I know for a (unsubstantiated) fact that Junior Red mascots get pulled out according to who their parents are, who they know and what they do. No "free draw" as such.

You can't say that just because Sue Parkes' kids have been mascots 7 times this season! It's the luck of the draw guv, honest!
  • Off_it said:

My son didn't get a card when he was in it. Stopped paying for it in the end. Waste of money.

You can't say that just because Sue Parkes' kids have been mascots 7 times this season! It's the luck of the draw guv, honest!
    I was in the same class as Sue & Chris Parkes' daughter, that makes her about 36 years old!

• Off_it said:

I was in the same class as Sue & Chris Parkes' daughter, that makes her about 36 years old!

Was she fit?
  • They sent me a birthday card but to someone else who lives hull.#blameroyalmail