Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CLOSED***UPBEATS AUCTIONS: SIGNED JACKSON SHIRT, SIGNED CHRIS POWELL SHIRT***

edited April 2016 in General Charlton
As you will all be aware, we are fundraising for the Charlton Upbeats ahead of the annual walk from the Training Ground to The Valley this Saturday. We'd like to massively thank a couple of Charlton legends for some kind donations for us to auction ahead of this to help boost the fundraising.

Lot A: Johnnie Jackson official match shirt (15/16 away), signed by the skipper himself today

Lot B: Chris Powell official match shirt (07/09 away), signed by the great man himself

Click on images below for expanded view

Rules:

Auction Closes Thursday 14th April. All bids displayed on this thread stating clearly Lot A or Lot B, and last bid must have a timestamp no later than 4.59pm on this thread. No late bids accepted. Anonymous bids will be accepted via clicking on Inbox on the top right of your screen and sending a new message to AFKABartram, but advance warning must be given and should not be used for bids later than 4.30pm (I might be busy!). Only bid in full £ units, and please only bid if you are serious.

All proceeds to the Charlton Upbeats, and payment should be made via https://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeatsday2016

These are two great pieces of memorabilia and they are going to help support a fantastic programme.

Be generous guys and girls!

Comments

• JJ's Shirt £100
  • Powells 100.
  • Lot A: 100 - TCE

Lot B: 100 - Curb It
  • Lot B: £125
  • Lot A £125
  • Lot B £150
  • Lot B £250
  • Lot B £300
  • Great start, thanks all

Lot A - 125 - cafc999

Lot B - 300 - Davo55
  • Sponsored links:

• Lot A - £150
  • edited April 2016
    Lot b 310
    Jumped a bit too much then.
  • Lot A - £250.
  • Lot A £300 and one day I'll donate it to the museum........
  • Lot A - £350.
  • Rob7Lee said:

Lot A £300 and one day I'll donate it to the museum........

If you won it of course. Ms Hant's is a very determined bidder. I've just donated the proceeds of her winning bid for Fox' shirt last season to the Upbeats cause along with a bit more.

• Curb_It said:

Rob7Lee said:

Lot A £300 and one day I'll donate it to the museum........

If you won it of course. Ms Hant's is a very determined bidder. I've just donated the proceeds of her winning bid for Fox' shirt last season to the Upbeats cause along with a bit more.

His shirt along with other signed ones are safe in my wardrobe. One day the Museum can have them all. If they want them that is.
  • Current bids:

Lot A - £350 - HantsAddick

Lot B - £310 - Curb It
  • My employers are currently encouraging all staff to submit applications on behalf of local good causes for the chance of a donation of up to £2k. Ideally the Business would like the donation to go towards a specific aim or objective as opposed to just handing over cash.

Does anyone know of any current or future plans or projects that the Upbeats are struggling to fund as I would like to nominate them
  • email carl.krauhaus@cact.org.uk

I'm sure they would be delighted and I'm sure it could be used for something specific (like sponsorship for an event such as when the Upbeats participate in an annual Disability tournament in Birmingham).

• Sponsored links:

• Thank you, sorry to hijack the auction!
  • Lot A £370
    Lot B £330
  • Lot A - £400
  • Told you Rob... She's very determined!
  • Brought a tear to my eye, both genuinely good men with Charlton in their hearts.
  • Curb_It said:

Told you Rob... She's very determined!

I've looked online but can't find a sniping tool for this auction ?

Lot A £420
  • Lot A: £450
  • Last day for this reminder, bidding has been superb so far.

Current bids:

Lot A: £450 - @Pico

Lot B - £330 - @Rob7Lee

4 hours to go people......
  • Last ten mins
  • Well done Rob and Pico. Great totals for the Upbeats.