Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Q.P.R. 2-1 CHARLTON

many thanks to the 12 Lifers who gave their marks, where were the rest of you?

Comments

• Pope must look at this StatBank (probably doesnt actually) and wonder what he's got to do to get MOTM lol!
  • Higher mark than our win at Brentford
  • We played well and lost then?

Hmm if only we had Riga 13 games sooner. Seems to bring some fight out of the players.
  • In a sense I always hate the Player Marks thread because when we lose, too often the result will influence the marks a player gets, yet in truth X player will be marked down simply because we lost despite running their socks off.

So its good to see the above after Queens Park Rangers.
  • In a sense I always hate the Player Marks thread because when we lose, too often the result will influence the marks a player gets, yet in truth X player will be marked down simply because we lost despite running their socks off.

So its good to see the above after Queens Park Rangers.

Agreed, and I'm not a huge fan of player marks unless I get to do them at which point I spend all 90 minutes thinking about it :).

But I agree, it tends to be the case that results dictate ratings, when in actuality performances don't always lead to results. It was really nice to see the results on the ratings page, mixed in with the occasional "you'd think we'd won 3-0 with these numbers." And sometimes that happens, you batter them and get sucker punched. Just unfortunate with everything else that's happened to us this season we don't have room for that in the run in.