Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can anyone remember WHEN Katrien said every new head coach has been better then previous etc etc?

edited April 2016 in General Charlton
With a link too possibly? Cheers.

Comments

• At The Jackson powerpoint lecture
  • Thanks a lot guys, nice one.
  • Embarrassing.
  • CORRECTION.

I've just had a look and the question is put to her @ 23 minutes.
  • edited April 2016
    1:17:00 onwards is worth watching again...
  • Well she was right this time, though being better than Fraeye isn't exactly difficult to achieve...
  • edited April 2016
    Jesus christ, Murray's interjection just afterwards (just found the transcript of this too) - shows the measure of the man - what an utter snake:

1. The digging her out of the hole with his spin/verbal diarrhea.
    2. The pathetic disingenuous hint re Luzon 'losing the plot'
    3 Finishing with "Was that unfair Johnnie?" - URGH

ODIOUS CREATURE.

(Transcript below)

KM
    Yeah, but nevertheless they proved to be right...the right decision every time.

NP
    Have they?

KM
    Because we improved always our ranking...and our results.

RM
    Can I just say...slight answer to it, because we’re all disappointed with the results, and the last months has been, as a Charlton fan, a very frustrating time, and that’s why Saturday was so wonderful, to see us play so well. If you just want my opinion, that is that we have potentially a miles better squad now than we had last year, or the year before. Why isn’t it playing as well as it should do? I think there’s a number of factors. Whether Luzon lost the plot or not, I don’t know, I’m not close enough to know that.

But what I do know is, whether at this level or the Premiership level, foreign players take time to adjust. And if you actually look at the background of some of our players like Naby Sarr, at Ba, Simon up front...they haven’t played many games [over] the last year or two. I think you’re gonna find they are all gonna be...end up being good players, but they are taking time to adjust.

Now...maybe we played them in a better system on Saturday, which will allow them to adjust very quickly, but...Karel’s very aware of this, er...training is gonna be geared to getting these guys up to playing 46 games a year because I can assure you, Johnnie will confirm later, this Championship is the most difficult league I think in the world because you have all those games, you have the Cup games, and there’s not a bad side in this division, we’re all much of a muchness. So anyway, that would be my only criticism, is that it’s taken longer for these guys to adjust, but hopefully we’re gonna see the benefits over the last three quarters of the season, and they will come up to speed...

(RM turns left to look at Johnnie Jackson)

...Was that unfair Johnnie?

URGH
  • Sponsored links:

• Murray is Such an odius little man.
  • Clunch of bunts
  • Looking back at this, it just makes things stand out even worse and it's all more obvious.

Jackson talks out of his ass too!

Murray plain and simple and no going back.

JUDAS.

• edited April 2016
    Love this still from the video. The look on her face sums up everything about her. I leave it to others to think of a suitable adjective to describe it (there are plenty).
  • Complete Richard the Third.
  • Whilst we are raking through the near past, One thing has troubled me for a while. That "interview" Meire did with that kid last year, does anyone know him or have seen him. I don't mean to name him or anything and if he is genuine, then may I offer my apologies now whole heartedly, but at the time I just thought he was a little too smooth as if he was an actor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Markg2004 said:

Dave2l said:

Jackson talks out of his ass too!

Jackson is is a catch 22 with these and is only there to please us peasants. Whatever his thoughts privately, he can't criticise his employers in front of them. For him, he needs to be playing as getting towards the tail end of his career. Doesn't want to publicly slate his then boss who could pretty much end his career.

If he ever writes a book I hope there is a chapter about these clowns, and I would pretty much believe every word he says.
    Yep I don't blame Jackson, he's been stitched up.

As for Murray, what a shame.
  • Does anyone remember where she said "Roland doesn't do failure". Struggling to find the clip.
  • It was just another example of the aren't I clever and you lot are stupid manner she adopts. To be honest, it wouldn't bother me if she could back it up, but she is so ignorant about what she talks about it is unreal.
  • Does anyone remember where she said "Roland doesn't do failure". Struggling to find the clip.

Try the VIP meeting from February 2015
  • It was just another example of the aren't I clever and you lot are stupid manner she adopts. To be honest, it wouldn't bother me if she could back it up, but she is so ignorant about what she talks about it is unreal.

She doesn't do humility, but she deserves an award for smugness.