Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rolands ineptitude

edited April 2016 in General Charlton
Who the hell interviewed the Belgian pillock and thought it was a good idea to sell him the club. Why did anyone think that his plans for the club were any good or did he tell a pack of lies as usual whoever sold him the club must take some of the blame.

Comments

• Muzza saw £££.
  • edited April 2016
    The spivs wanted out, beggars couldn't be choosers but it wouldn't surprise me if Muzza had some input.
  • redmick said:

Who the hell interviewed the Belgian pillock and thought it was a good idea to sell him the club. Why did anyone think that his plans for the club were any good or did he tell a pack of lies as usual whoever sold him the club must take some of the blame.

He borrowed Dowie's PowerPoint presentation, and changed it a bit using Powtoon* so he could embed some really cool cartoon characters. That cracked it.

Murray thought some of it seemed familiar but couldn't remember why.

*Powtoon is also free.
  • I put the blame solely at Murray's door. We have let this man off far too lightly
  • "Interviewed"? Wtf?

Are people really that ill-informed?
  • I put the blame solely at Murray's door. We have let this man off far too lightly

Talking of which, does anyone know where Murray's door is? He needs leafleting*.

*Other forms of protest are available. Although, personally I would draw the line at hammering frozen sausages into his lawn....

• cafcfan said:

I put the blame solely at Murray's door. We have let this man off far too lightly

Talking of which, does anyone know where Murray's door is? He needs leafleting*.

*Other forms of protest are available. Although, personally I would draw the line at hammering frozen sausages into his lawn....

Sign him up for the mailing list of Learning Tree training. The quantity of catalogues that fall through your letterbox is near legendary....
  • Everyone including us fans, bar a few, thought he was good for the Club, I didn't like what I found out about him from the off.

No one could really see the forest for the trees. He is deceiving, as any businessman, what he potrays and tries to sell you has a hidden agenda and isn't what it seems.
  • edited April 2016
    redmick said:

Roland overpaid for the club, simple as. If you are flogging something and someone is stupid enough to pay well above the actual value of it you don't ask questions. A mug and his money are soon parted as the old saying goes.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    Fiiish said:

redmick said:

Roland overpaid for the club, simple as. If you are flogging something and someone is stupid enough to pay well above the actual value of it you don't ask questions. A mug and his money are soon parted as the old saying goes.
    How do you work that out ?
    That was the going rate for a championship club in London with the Fantastic wealth of the premiership ahead of you.
    Thou that wasn't Duchatelet's raison d'etre.
    Duchatelet even had the Relegation clause put in(saving millions) but Riga messed that up For Roland by keeping us up that season.

Compared to When Ron Nodes sold Palace to Mark Goldberg for 22 million
    in 1997 but which didn't include Selhurst park stadium, of which 5 million was lent to Goldberg by Noades ! In 1998 Nodes was going to sell the club for 9 million to a group of Surrey/Kent business men.

• The interview would have been all about how much are you going to pay. Suspect led by Slater. At no point would who would be a good owner even have been considered.
    The most worrying thing is that when RD sells the same will apply.